Author Topic: Clinton jokes: 'China if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns?'  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton jokes: 'China if you're listening, why don't you get Trump's tax returns?'
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/02/19 08:46 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday joked that China could hack President Trump’s tax returns and it would not be considered conspiracy under the definition established in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

"Imagine, Rachel, that you had one of the Democratic nominees for 2020 on your show and that person said, ‘You know, the only other adversary of ours who is anywhere near as good as the Russians is China,'" Clinton said during an interview with MSNBC's "Rachel Maddow."

“‘So why should Russia have all the fun? And since Russia is clearly backing the Republicans, why don’t we ask China to back us?'" Clinton continued as the hypothetical Democrat. "'And not only that, China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns? I’m sure our media would richly reward you.’”

Clinton said that, according to the Mueller report, that would not be conspiracy because it’s done “right out in the open.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441758-clinton-makes-hypothetical-joke-china-if-youre-listening-why-dont-you
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Asking the Chinese to hack Trump's tax returns sounds like collusion to me, even if "it was a joke."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What do you think would happen if Trump joked 'China if your listening, why don't you get the Clinton Foundation financials...........the real ones'

Offline skeeter

Pokemon go to the polls.

What a wit this woman is.