Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Says This Won’t be a Nation of White People, Pegs Trump for Synagogue Shooting  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar Says This Won’t be a Nation of White People, Pegs Trump for Synagogue Shooting

Posted at 6:30 pm on May 1, 2019 by Brandon Morse

It’s fascinating to watch Rep. Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota congresswoman who made a name for herself by being extraordinarily antisemitic, attempt to make it seem like her obvious racism and bigotry is really the racism and bigotry of others.

While speaking during a rally called “Black Women in Defense of Ilhan Omar,” Omar suggested that President Donald Trump is actually to blame for the rise in antisemitism, specifically for the recent synagogue shooting in Poway, California.

The congresswoman began by claiming that Trump, “his goons in the Republican party,” and some Democrats believe that a black refuge immigrant Muslim shouldn’t be equal to them.

more
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/05/01/ilhan-omar-says-wont-nation-white-people-pegs-trump-synagogue-shooting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Exactly, what a racist thing to say,  I heard one commentary say what if you had a say, white Republican congressman and he said

"This won't be a nation of black people".

Offline dfwgator

Exactly, what a racist thing to say,  I heard one commentary say what if you had a say, white Republican congressman and he said

"This won't be a nation of black people".

"This City is going to be Chocolate"

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump's daughter and son-in-law are both observant Jews.
Trump has dozens of Jewish friends, advisors, and staff.
Trump supports Israel more than any American President in 50 years.

If that is what this sans-clitoris anti-American primitive from some shithole country in Africa who is married to her brother calls being antisemitic, then I would suggest she read a dictionary and then look in a mirror.

If anyone is 'responsible' for the current level of anti-Jewish as well as anti-Islam violence in the world, it is radical Islamic hate-mongers like her who are fomenting and encouraging religious based violence against Christians and Jews which inevitably backfires against the Mecca Worshippers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.