Author Topic: Kamala Harris stumps Barr with question on whether Trump suggested an investigation  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris stumps Barr with question on whether Trump suggested an investigation
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 01, 2019 02:49 PM
 | Updated May 01, 2019, 03:25 PM

Attorney General William Barr took a few moments to "grapple" with the question of whether the White House has suggested that he open an investigation into anyone.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., asked Barr the question during his hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

"Has the president or anyone at the White House asked or suggested that you open an investigation of anyone?" Harris asked.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-stumps-barr-with-question-on-whether-trump-suggested-an-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

She was trying her darndest to impinge his integrity and set up perjury trap. But the smarter savy lawyer in him didn’t go for it. 

The dems running for president should have recused themselves. They have conflicts of interest running for the same office they are making slanderous accusations against.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:15:27 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She was trying her darndest to impinge his integrity and set up perjury trap. But the smarter Davy lawyer in him didn’t go for it. 

The dems running for president should have recused themselves. They have conflicts of interest running for the same office they are making slanderous accusations against.

Keen observation and then when she said answer "yes or no", it was a stumper but Barr is the top law enforcement officer in the land and the president should be able to suggest someone is investigated by the DOJ.

Offline skeeter

There needs to be a standard answer developed for this Skank’s usual “just answer yes or no” bit.

Something along the lines of “kiss my *ss senator, I’ll answer your question any way I see fit”

Offline RetBobbyMI

There needs to be a standard answer developed for this Skank’s usual “just answer yes or no” bit.

Something along the lines of “kiss my *ss senator, I’ll answer your question any way I see fit”
Or with a dear in the headlights look...And a hesitation, answer with, I’m trying to contemplate a correct answer, but am confounded to find one to your stupid question.  That ought to set her hair on fire.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy