Author Topic: Graham won't call for Mueller to testify: 'It's over'  (Read 756 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham won't call for Mueller to testify: 'It's over'
« on: May 01, 2019, 08:26:18 pm »
By Jordain Carney - 05/01/19 04:01 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reiterated on Wednesday that he will not ask special counsel Robert Mueller to testify about the Russia probe.

“I'm not going to do any more. Enough already. It's over,” Graham told reporters, asked why he wasn’t calling Mueller to appear before his committee.

Graham’s comments come after his panel held an hours-long, closely watched hearing with Attorney General William Barr about Mueller’s findings in the two-year probe on Russian election interference and the Trump campaign.

Democrats — including Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), the top member of her party on the committee — are clamoring for Mueller to testify, arguing that Barr has misrepresented the findings of the Russia report.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/441663-graham-wont-call-for-mueller-to-testify-its-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Graham won't call for Mueller to testify: 'It's over'
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:38:21 pm »
By Jordain Carney - 05/01/19 04:01 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reiterated on Wednesday that he will not ask special counsel Robert Mueller to testify about the Russia probe.

“I'm not going to do any more. Enough already. It's over,” Graham told reporters, asked why he wasn’t calling Mueller to appear before his committee.

Graham’s comments come after his panel held an hours-long, closely watched hearing with Attorney General William Barr about Mueller’s findings in the two-year probe on Russian election interference and the Trump campaign.

Democrats — including Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), the top member of her party on the committee — are clamoring for Mueller to testify, arguing that Barr has misrepresented the findings of the Russia report.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/441663-graham-wont-call-for-mueller-to-testify-its-over

Barr summarized a 400-plus page report in 4 pages.    It was merely an executive summary.  And now the full g-damn thing has been released.   So everyone can decide for themselves,  if they have nothing better to do with their worthless lives. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:32 pm »
No worries nasty Nadler will subpoena him to continue all the false allegations against Trump.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 11:30:56 pm »
Since I have never hesitated to criticize Lady Lindsey when he sucks up to the Dims,it's only fair I praise him when he actually finds a principle he agrees with that is conservative,and sticks to it.

Attaboy,Lindsey!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 11:59:32 pm »
Since I have never hesitated to criticize Lady Lindsey when he sucks up to the Dims,it's only fair I praise him when he actually finds a principle he agrees with that is conservative,and sticks to it.

Attaboy,Lindsey!

I think Graham has done very well lately and agreed, he should be patted on the back for this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 12:07:12 am »
Barr summarized a 400-plus page report in 4 pages.    It was merely an executive summary.  And now the full g-damn thing has been released.   So everyone can decide for themselves,  if they have nothing better to do with their worthless lives.

@Jazzhead for once we completely agree.   888high58888

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 04:12:50 am »

Attaboy,Lindsey!
I think McCain had something on Lindsey.  After no name died, Lindsey has been Conservative and just plain fun. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 04:14:46 am »
I think McCain had something on Lindsey. 

@dancer

More than one person has had the same suspicion,and they may well be right. Something odd was clearly going on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 04:53:18 am »
I think McCain had something on Lindsey.  After no name died, Lindsey has been Conservative and just plain fun.
A lot more than that was in the works. McCain had dozens of nefarious plots in the works domestically, in the M.E., and all over the world. That's why he was so visibly furious at the idea of dying. It was very bad timing for him.

McCain's death was the best thing to happen to America in a very long time. Acting as a political mafia Don, his death derailed a lot corruption all over D.C.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 05:52:25 am »
 :beer:

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 12:08:35 pm »
A lot more than that was in the works. McCain had dozens of nefarious plots in the works domestically, in the M.E., and all over the world. That's why he was so visibly furious at the idea of dying. It was very bad timing for him.

McCain's death was the best thing to happen to America in a very long time. Acting as a political mafia Don, his death derailed a lot corruption all over D.C.

Thanks.

I stand corrected. McCain did do something for his country.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote