Author Topic: Laura Ingraham Calls Into Fox ‘Hard News’ Show, Bashes Her Colleague Chris Wallace  (Read 395 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Justin Baragona
The Daily Beast
May 1, 2019

Calling into Fox News’ pre-game coverage of Wednesday’s Senate testimony of Attorney General William Barr. Fox News primetime host Laura Ingraham slammed Fox News anchor Chris Wallace for the horrific crime of not echoing Fox News primetime’s pro-Trump talking points.

Earlier Wednesday morning, Wallace was on-air asserting that Republicans “will have to do some rehabilitation to try to restore” Barr’s reputation following news that Special Counsel Robert Mueller wrote Barr to complain about his initial summary of the Mueller report. The Fox News Sunday host added that Democrats will grill the attorney general because they “feel he has misled the country on the essential contents of the report.

More

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Expect Laura to take an unscheduled vacation... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Laura I.
Judge Nap.
Shepherd Smith

They had a thought not Trump's thought.  They will pay for that.  I expect the Judge to be gone soon.  Trump lives to destroy people to uplift himself.  He really is the Emperor in "The Emperor's New Clothes", written in 1837, by Hans Christian Anderson.  I bought this hard copy beautiful book of Andersen's "Complete Fairy Tales" just to have that story in it.  If you don't have this book, which you likely do not, check it on Amazon.  769 pages of fairly tales.  They have a moral in them - small children need to hear more fairly tales from their parents.

Next post will be first paragraph of Clothes fairy tale. (am on small computer; don't trust it to keep this post on while I write another paragraph.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is the bash: 

Earlier Wednesday morning, Wallace was on-air asserting that Republicans “will have to do some rehabilitation to try to restore” Barr’s reputation following news that Special Counsel Robert Mueller wrote Barr to complain about his initial summary of the Mueller report. The Fox News Sunday host added that Democrats will grill the attorney general because they “feel he has misled the country on the essential contents of the report.”

Later in the broadcast, Ingraham called in and described the Mueller letter as a “non-story” while openly bashing her colleague.

“The idea that Bill Barr set about to fundamentally distort and misrepresent a 448-page report that he knew would be almost in its entirety released except for redactions that were agreed upon; the idea he would set about to do that to what, ruin his entire career and be roundly ridiculed, is preposterous,” she declared.

Ingraham continued: “Now, I know Chris Wallace at the top of your hour was indicating that I guess that he kind of agrees with these other cable networks that this was an attempt by the DOJ to spin what the conversation was between Barr and Mueller. So I don’t know if Chris Wallace has information that I don’t have, but that he is saying that Barr is perpetuating a lie about this conversation between him and Mueller?”

:shrug:

Offline Victoria33

THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES (1837)
Some evil men said they were the best at making clothes and sold the emperor a set of clothes that was so fine one could not see them.  The emperor bought the clothes that were not there.
Consider the rest in "quotes"  my comments in ( ):

Many years ago, there was an emperor so exceedingly fond of new clothes that he spent all his money of being well dressed.  He cared nothing about reviewing his soldiers, going to the theater, or going for a ride in his carriage, except to show off his new clothes.  He had a coat for every hour of the day, and instead of saying, as one might, about any other ruler, "The king's in council", here they always said, "The emperor's in his dressing room." 

"Well, I'm supposed to be ready, the emperor said, and turned again for one last look in the mirror.  "It is a remarkable fit, isn't it?"  He seemed to regard his costume with the greatest interest.

The noblemen who were to carry his train stooped low and reached for the floor as if they were picking up his mantle.  Then they pretended to lift and hold it high.  They didn't date admit they had nothing to hold."

(At the end of this fairly tale, the Emperor is in his carriage so all can see his new clothes. 
All are praising the beauty of his new clothes.  He, of course, is naked.)

"But he hasn't got anything on,", a little child said.  And one person whispered to another what the child had said, "He hasn't anything on.  A child says he hasn't anything on."

"But he hasn't got anything on!  the whole town cried out at last."

"The emperor shivered, for he suspected they were right.  But, he thought, "This procession has got to go on."  So, he walked more proudly than ever, as his noblemen held high the train that wasn't there at all."
The End.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:15:12 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline skeeter

This is the bash: 

Ingraham have you no shame to abuse your colleague so? This is much worse than being called a grifter and liar.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is the bash: 

404 bash not found. 
I found Media hype to sow the seeds of fake outrage news. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Truth be told, that bastard needs to be bashed.