Author Topic: Comey on Barr: 'Amoral leaders' reveal 'character of those around them'  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey on Barr: 'Amoral leaders' reveal 'character of those around them'
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 05/01/19 01:20 PM EDT

Former FBI Director James Comey wrote in a New York Times op-ed on Wednesday that President Trump's "amoral" leadership is revealing Attorney General William Barr's "character."

"What happened to these people?" Comey asked of Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. "People are complicated, so the answer is most likely complicated. But I have some idea from four months of working close to Mr. Trump and many more months of watching him shape others."

"Amoral leaders have a way of revealing the character of those around them," he wrote.

"I think that’s at least part of what we’ve seen with Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein," Comey added. "Accomplished people lacking inner strength can’t resist the compromises necessary to survive Mr. Trump and that adds up to something they will never recover from."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441616-comey-on-barr-amoral-leaders-reveal-character-of-those-around-them
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

What a sanctimonious sack of it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 James Comey should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and, I believe,  soon will be.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

He better be!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
He better be!

If it doesn't happen this country, as anything like what we have known it, is completely finished.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
If it doesn't happen this country, as anything like what we have known it, is completely finished.

Him and at least a dozen more!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Him and at least a dozen more!

At minimum.  IMHO there should be some hangings involved.  After the appropriate trials of course.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 06:40:20 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I seriously doubt anybody will get prison time, at the highest levels. Obama, Biden, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, etc.

They will have the resources (legal and political) of Clinton and Obama and the entire democrat party as well.

It the dems win in 2020 (President,Senate majority) this will disolve into history.

If you call yourselves on this site Republicans/conservatives and even if you deeply oppose Trump, you SHOULD be very worried.

The politicization, weaponizationof intelligence is unprecedented.

And very soon it may go completely unopposed.

The overthrow of Trump and of Brexit is following a pattern.

If elections do not conform to the permanent governments' wishes, they will be overturned.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

From your keyboard to God's ears.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I hope so too @Bigun.