Author Topic: Biden Launches Presidential Campaign With Lies.. Star Parker  (Read 206 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden Launches Presidential Campaign With Lies
Star Parker
5/1/2019 12:01:00 AM

We can all agree with Joe Biden that "we are in a battle for the soul of this nation."

Biden's video announcing his presidential candidacy provides the best raw material we could ask for regarding how he sees this battle.

In this opening salvo of his campaign, Biden serves up as his centerpiece transparent lies and distortions about President Trump's remarks following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017.

In other words, Biden makes a pretty good case why President Trump will be reelected.

A major factor that drove many working-class Americans into the Republican column in 2016 was that so many were sick and tired of what they know in their heart to be true being pushed to the sidelines and displaced by intolerant left-wing political correctness and distortions.

Really, folks, does any sane person really believe that Donald Trump thinks neo-Nazis are "very fine people"? And that even if he has such a sick and distorted side, he would blatantly say it for public consumption at a press conference?

Does anyone really think that if Donald Trump were sympathetic to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, he would have appointed Nikki Haley, the daughter of Indian immigrants and former governor of South Carolina who signed legislation to remove the Confederate flag from the state's capitol grounds, to be America's ambassador to the United Nations?

Anyone reading the readily available transcripts of President Trump's remarks on Charlottesville will see, if they care about the truth -- a big assumption these days -- that "very fine people" on both sides referred to the demonstration regarding taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/starparker/2019/05/01/biden-launches-presidential-campaign-with-lies-n2545634
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Biden Launches Presidential Campaign With Lies.. Star Parker
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 02:46:44 pm »
Article said, "In this opening salvo of his campaign, Biden serves up as his centerpiece transparent lies and distortions about President Trump's remarks following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017."

Title is wrong to say Biden was lying.  Biden gave his opinion of Trump's remarks after Charlottesville violence.  The writer of this article is lying to say she knows what Biden was thinking, that he meant to lie.  She is determining that when a person has an opinion different from hers, that person is lying.  I have researched Biden's past life and don't find him to be a liar like Trump is every day of his life.  Comparing the two men in lies to choose the one telling the truth, I would take Biden's truth over Trump's continual lying.  This does not mean I will vote for Biden or any Democrat.  I will not vote for a mentally disturbed Trump which I believe him to be.   

Really, I never thought of having a US President who lies daily.  I never thought the American public would put up with a continual lying President.  I never thought a person who lies continually could be elected President.  The United States has gone to a Sodom and Gomorrah country with a continually lying President as its leader.   

Right now, I am watching AG Barr give his opening statement.  He is speaking about the Mueller letter to him.  Here we go again...hearings will be continual with Trump at their base.

Online rustynail

Re: Biden Launches Presidential Campaign With Lies.. Star Parker
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 02:49:55 pm »
"Biden Launches Presidential Campaign With Lies".  A traditional democrat strength.