Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: What Tuesday's showdown between Pelosi and Schumer and Trump is really about  (Read 160 times)

Offline libertybele

Laura Ingraham: What Tuesday's showdown between Pelosi and Schumer and Trump is really about

On Tuesday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer return to the White House for a meeting with President Trump. This time it's about an infrastructure deal, but I'm going to tell you what the showdown is really all about.

On Monday, the guy who spent eight years working there, Joe Biden, tried mightily to convince you that this time, he has all the answers. But what's in his pitch in this phenomenal Trump economy?

"I think we have to - I think we have to rethink how we define what constitutes a successful economy," he said to supporters at a rally in Pittsburgh............

Well, that's convenient, right? If you can't beat him, as in Trump's economic numbers, just change the way everything is scored because by traditional metrics -- I'm talking GDP, wage growth, unemployment numbers and the stock market -- Trump should be a lock for 2020.

Whether you like his tone or not, or his tweets, the president has beaten almost every target set by the so-called economic experts. Speaking of so-called experts, Nobel laureate Paul Krugman predicted an economic apocalypse, a global recession after Trump's selection. Well, what happened to that? Monday's headline in Forbes read: "The Trump 2020 economic recession isn't happening." Sorry, Paul...........

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/laura-ingraham-what-tuesdays-showdown-between-pelosi-and-schumer-and-trump-is-really-about
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.