Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me  (Read 587 times)

Offline mrclose

Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
« on: April 29, 2019, 07:33:08 pm »

NO!
NOT ME Personally!

(Now that That is out of the way!) :shrug:

My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times.

I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward.

I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States.

I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me.

In the days and weeks ahead, I will share my full story with the nation.

https://medium.com/@realHunterKelly/pete-buttigieg-sexually-assaulted-me-1a5c0aebae6d

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:22 pm »
Does "believe all women" now morph into "believe all accusers"?   :pondering:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 11:04:36 pm »
Find this story hard to believe.  However, it matters not.  No way is America going to vote a gay man to be POTUS.  Just not going to happen any decade soon!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 12:38:39 am »
Not a fan of Mayor Pete, but this story is fake.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 12:50:00 am »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 12:50:46 am »
But I do find it amusing:

The same people calling for Wohl to be put in jail were eagerly supporting Michael Avenatti when he did the exact same thing recruiting Julie Swetnick to accuse Brett Kavanaugh.

Or when The Washington Post fished for Leigh Corfman.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 01:03:15 am »
Not a fan of Mayor Pete, but this story is fake.

Larry Sinclair  - The Sequel

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 01:38:20 am »
... Kelly declined to provide more details. But two hours later he posted a message to his Facebook timeline headed, “I WAS NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED.”

“It's important for everyone to know that I was not sexually assaulted and would never falsely accuse anyone,” he wrote. “To keep it brief for now, I was approached by a political figure to come to DC to discuss political situations from the standpoint of a gay Republican. When I arrived they discussed Peter Buttigieg and started talking about how they would be working a campaign against him.”

“I went to bed and woke up to a fake Twitter @RealHunterKelly and an article that I in no way endorsed or wrote. I have since left and am working on a formal statement to give to everyone including the Buttigieg family.”  ...
From the Daily Beast article cited above.

I'm unfamiliar with these characters "lobbyist Jack Burkman and internet troll Jacob Wohl," (as Daily Beast described them). Apparently, they previously tried to get women to falsely accuse Robert Mueller of sexual assault.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 01:41:13 am »
From the Daily Beast article cited above.

I'm unfamiliar with these characters "lobbyist Jack Burkman and internet troll Jacob Wohl," (as Daily Beast described them). Apparently, they previously tried to get women to falsely accuse Robert Mueller of sexual assault.

I never heard of them either.  Probably two-bit wannabes.   :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 01:53:35 pm »
Conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl accused of recruiting men to claim sexual assault by Pete Buttigieg
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/conspiracy-theorist-jacob-wohl-accused-of-recruiting-men-to-claim-sexual-assault-by-pete-buttigieg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34