Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Allowed To Talk To Elementary Students Behind Closed Doors - Parents & Press Allegedly No  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar Allowed To Talk To Elementary Students Behind Closed Doors - Parents & Press Allegedly Not Allowed
 Tim Brown April 28, 2019 

On Friday, jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) visited elementary and middle school students in Minneapolis, but allegedly, parents and the press were allegedly not allowed to attend.

However, not to miss a moment in the spotlight without any serious questioning of her clear Islamic agenda, Omar posted video of her arrival at Anne Sullivan Community School.

“One of the best parts of my job. It’s so rewarding to be back in-district visiting with dedicated staff and curious students,” Omar wrote on Twitter. “Thank you Anne Sullivan Community School for the warm welcome.”

https://freedomoutpost.com/ilhan-omar-allowed-to-talk-to-elementary-students-behind-closed-doors-parents-press-allegedly-not-allowed/

Offline rustynail

She is so special.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"curious students"

No doubt she's there to satisfy their curiosity about islam.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I would be contacting a lawyer. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

"curious students"

No doubt she's there to satisfy their curiosity about islam.

She probably saw those kids as future potential suicide bombers, which explained her comment afterwards,  "They blow up so fast!"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She probably saw those kids as future potential suicide bombers, which explained her comment afterwards,  "They blow up so fast!"

:smokin:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Any traditional-minded parent in Minneapolis who CARES ABOUT their kids, should not be sendin' 'em to the public schools...