Author Topic: 2020 contender Kamala Harris calls for ban of 'right to work' laws  (Read 276 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Fox News 4/27/2019 By Sam Dorman

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., indicated on Saturday that she would use the "bully pulpit" to fight "right-to-work" laws, describing them as an attack on workers' rights.

"The barriers to organized labor being able to organize and strike are something that have grown over a period of time," the 2020 presidential hopeful said while speaking at the National Forum on Wages and Working People.

At the event, Harris emphasized the bully pulpit and executive authority to fight for workers' rights and specifically mentioned right-to-work laws.

"It has to be about, for example, banning right-to-work laws," she said.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2020-contender-kamala-harris-calls-for-ban-of-right-to-work-laws

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: 2020 contender Kamala Harris calls for ban of 'right to work' laws
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 06:22:59 pm »
Wow...that's some blatant @ss kissing to the unions.

Never ceases to amaze me how these Progressives claim to be about freedom and equality for all...and then everything out of their mouths contradicts that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 06:42:12 pm »
   Perhaps Slow Joe will one up her and nominate Trumka as his VP.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 06:47:03 pm »
   Perhaps Slow Joe will one up her and nominate Trumka as his VP.

Or better yet nominate him to run the Department of Labor.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:48:50 pm »
Wow...that's some blatant @ss kissing to the unions.

Never ceases to amaze me how these Progressives claim to be about freedom and equality for all...and then everything out of their mouths contradicts that.

And she knows that bans on states right to work laws is not going to happen. Obama tried prevent Boeing  from moving to a right to work state and the courts  knocked him down
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 07:00:21 pm »
And she knows that bans on states right to work laws is not going to happen. Obama tried prevent Boeing  from moving to a right to work state and the courts  knocked him down

@LMAO but you know as well as I do that a defeat in the courts NEVER stops Progressives from continuing to try and get what they want.  They never take a step backwards in their quest towards Utopia.