Author Topic: Sally Yates: Trump would be indicted on obstruction of justice if he were not president  (Read 416 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sally Yates: Trump would be indicted on obstruction of justice if he were not president
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 04/28/19 11:35 AM EDT

Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates said Sunday that President Trump would likely be indicted on obstruction of justice if he were not president.

“I’ve been a prosecutor for nearly 30 years and I can tell you I’ve personally prosecuted obstruction cases on far, far less evidence than this," Yates, whom Trump fired after she refused to defend his travel ban targeting several Muslim-majority countries, said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

“I believe if he were not the president of the United States he would likely be indicted on obstruction.”

Yates's comments come a few weeks after the redacted report on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was released to the public.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/441040-sally-yates-trump-would-be-indicted-on-obstruction-of-justice-if
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

My dog, incredibly bored this morning, sat on the remote and I woke up to Andrea Mitchell in her pajamas interviewing this skank.  It made me feel awfully bad about being associated with the #Nevers here.  I have since recuperated.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

"Obstruction of justice"  =  'obstructing Hillary from being President'
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Sally Yates: Trump would be indicted on obstruction of justice if he were not president
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 04/28/19 11:35 AM EDT

Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates said Sunday that President Trump would likely be indicted on obstruction of justice if he were not president.

“I’ve been a prosecutor for nearly 30 years and I can tell you I’ve personally prosecuted obstruction cases on far, far less evidence than this," Yates, whom Trump fired after she refused to defend his travel ban targeting several Muslim-majority countries, said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

“I believe if he were not the president of the United States he would likely be indicted on obstruction.”

Yates's comments come a few weeks after the redacted report on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was released to the public.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/441040-sally-yates-trump-would-be-indicted-on-obstruction-of-justice-if

Which of course dodges the critical issue that unlike someone who isn't President, Trump is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the executive authority and police powers of the United States are not twisted for partisan political purposes.

Offline dfwgator

My dog, incredibly bored this morning, sat on the remote and I woke up to Andrea Mitchell in her pajamas interviewing this skank.  It made me feel awfully bad about being associated with the #Nevers here.  I have since recuperated.

Nobody said you have to like Trump to appreciate the fact that he's better than anyone else out there.

Offline bilo

Nobody said you have to like Trump to appreciate the fact that he's better than anyone else out there.

LOL, so true!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mrclose

And no one said to this Moron that if Trump wasn't the President ... There wouldn't Be the democrat's fantasy "Obstruction of Justice" to begin with!?

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
And no one said to this Moron that if Trump wasn't the President ... There wouldn't Be the democrat's fantasy "Obstruction of Justice" to begin with!?

Here Here... (ok, I was trying to sound British for some reason)... I meant "Yep"...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....