Author Topic: Nigeria: Herdsmen Attacks, Boko Haram and the Cross  (Read 262 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nigeria: Herdsmen Attacks, Boko Haram and the Cross
« on: April 28, 2019, 03:40:41 pm »
Nigeria: Herdsmen Attacks, Boko Haram and the Cross
BreakPoint

JOS, Nigeria, April 22, 2019 (Morning Star News) – At midnight on April 14, I received a phone call about an attack in Konshu village, confirming my fear that it was only a matter of time before Muslim Fulani herdsmen atrocities in Nigeria reached my native home area of Akwanga, Nasarawa state.

In the course of investigating anti-Christian violence throughout Nigeria, I have seen things that drove me to tears. I have entered rooms and houses that were covered with blood. I have seen bodies that were shot and butchered; corpses of pregnant women who had their stomachs ripped opened, the bodies of unborn babies strewn about; homes destroyed; mass graves.

In some of these attacks, entire families were killed. In a visit to one state in northern Nigeria, I went to 13 villages that were desolate as a result of herdsmen attacks. In another state, I visited eight churches that were bombed in one day, and in one town I saw the only four Christians who survived a Boko Haram onslaught. They were in hiding after all other Christians fled.

Read more at: https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/nigeria-herdsmen-attacks-boko-haram-and-the-cross.html