Author Topic: How bad was that White House Correspondents Dinner Trump refused to attend?  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 28, 2019
How bad was that White House Correspondents Dinner Trump refused to attend?
By Ethel C. Fenig
Unlike his predecessors, President Trump chose to absent himself from the mainstream media's smug, sanctimonious, self-celebratory annual gathering, formally known as the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Last year's crude, rude, misogynistic attack on Trump's White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, by a crude, rude, unfunny female comedian at the dinner, was the last straw. His staying away now proved that Trump is a man of taste.  Rather than bother with these failed clowns, Trump attended an enthusiastic rally in Wisconsin, a place most of the White House correspondents know about as much about as Hillary Clinton does, given that it's a state filled with people these same correspondents look down upon.

These know-nothing newsies, or as Trump describes them, purveyors of fake news, didn't like being ignored.  The organization's president, Olivier Knox, drowning in self-pity, proved it with his poor-little-me fake news speech.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/how_bad_was_that_white_house_correspondents_dinner_trump_refused_to_attend.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

The national news media had never not tried to color the news. It's just in the last thirty years or so with the dawn of conservative talk radio and the internet they've not been quite as able to get away with ignoring news they don't like or altering the news they do air/publish.
Trump shoots from the hip too often, but he is mostly right about them....the liberal news media is the enemy of the country.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The usual self-congratulatory nonsense, I suspect. I don't know. I only read a few excerpts from the keynote speaker.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

Perhaps had that azzhole not roasted Donald Trump in 2011 at the WHCD, we would all be better off, but maybe not.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A group of sanctimonious, self-satisfied, holier-than-thou, snob Liberals all sitting around masturbating to their own greatness. Just like the same thing in Hollywood with their 100+ 'awards' shows, I think I will pass. Don't care if that is how they want to spend their time, I just don't want to be any part of it, or even near it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.