Author Topic: IG Report Findings are “Devastating”; Criminal Referrals Coming  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

IG Report Findings are “Devastating”; Criminal Referrals Coming

April 26, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 10
Upcoming IG report said to be devastating

The forthcoming Inspector General report will recommend “criminal referrals” and will contain “devastating” information about FISA abuses.

Former US Attorney Joe diGenova joined former Governor Mike Huckabee and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani Wednesday night on The Ingraham Angle.

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: DiGenova told the panel the Inspector General report and a solo report on James Comey are coming out in about two weeks. DiGenova says the report will contain criminal referrals.

https://newspunch.com/ig-report-findings-devastating-criminal-referrals-coming/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:52:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Criminal Referrals Coming

This has to be the thousandth time that I have read this line in print, going back several years. And yet, Nothing Ever Happens. And nothing will happen this time. It never does. If the Democrats are involved, everything will simply fade away like it never happened, just like it always does.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:47:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

This has to be the thousandth time that I have read this line in print, going back several years. And yet, Nothing Ever Happens. And nothing will happen this time. It never does. If the Democrats are involved, everything will simply fade away like it never happened, just like it always does.

You are absolutely correct.  Sad, but so true.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If we had justice in this country, and we do not, even Obama would be fighting for his life, having been indicted for sedition and treason.

Hillary and Bill Clinton should be sentenced at a minimum to life in prison, but instead, she will get to run once more for the Democommie nomination, and win the primary.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

QAnnon cult waiting on every word of it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

Free Beer Tomorrow.