Author Topic: Schiff hedges on Trump impeachment, says instead, 'Vote his a-- out of office'  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Schiff hedges on Trump impeachment, says instead, 'Vote his a-- out of office'
Victor Garcia

U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and a vocal critic of President Trump, said Friday night that he had “no expectations” that Trump would be indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller at the conclusion of the Russia investigation.

“Even if the evidence supported it, because [Mueller] is fundamentally conservative — and I don’t mean left-right conservative — but he was going to follow the established policy. He was not going to make new ground," Schiff said during an appearance on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher.

"So I didn't think it was realistic to expect that [Mueller] would indict the president," Schiff continued, "and those that did, I think, were unrealistic in their expectations."

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schiff-hedges-on-trump-impeachment-says-instead-vote-his-a-out-of-office/ar-BBWldYw?ocid=spartandhp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Little Schitt realized his quixotic impeachment quest is up schitt's creek?
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Must be an adult somewhere in the democommie camp. Since Mueller dragged out the "investigation" so long, they realize it's too close to 2020 to mess around.
Principles matter. Words matter.