Author Topic: Trump speaks of 'attempted coup' and previews coming storm headed toward the plotters  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 26, 2019
Trump speaks of 'attempted coup' and previews coming storm headed toward the plotters
By Thomas Lifson

President Trump has gone on the record that the plotters against him in what he called an "attempted coup" are going to be exposed and brought to justice for their misdeeds, and that it is happening faster than most people believe.  Last night, for almost three quarters of an hour, President Trump spoke via telephone on air with Sean Hannity on the latter's eponymous Fox News program.  Because the two men are friends, the conversation flowed from topic to topic, covering a wide range of points.  But the president made some startling points that cover complicated stories just emerging.

Probably, the key sound bite was his use of the expression "attempted coup" to describe the machinations of those who used the intelligence and law enforcement apparatus of the federal government to prevent his election and, once elected, to frustrate his operations and drive him from office.

The president previewed the forthcoming I.G. report, which, he said, "based on what I hear," would be a blockbuster.  He also promised full declassification of the FISA warrant applications that were used to spy on his campaign, and promised much more than that in terms of declassification.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/trump_speaks_of_attempted_coup_and_previews_coming_storm_headed_toward_the_plotters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump talks Mueller report fallout in 'Hannity' exclusive

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

I think he's known about it for awhile, and now he feel comfortable talking about it.  I fear for him.  I don't think that there are many around him (including Kushner) who he can trust.

My second thought; perhaps this may be why he has folded on the wall and illegal immigration.

I hope the talk about the coming storm is more than him just sputtering words to keep his based entertained.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think he's known about it for awhile, and now he feel comfortable talking about it.  I fear for him.  I don't think that there are many around him (including Kushner) who he can trust.

My second thought; perhaps this may be why he has folded on the wall and illegal immigration.

I hope the talk about the coming storm is more than him just sputtering words to keep his based entertained.

Well exactly.  He has hired liberals and Jared is one.  I don't know if Trump would be a good president because his family is running the country.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.