Author Topic: A Veteran of Mogadishu Has Some Words For Ilhan Omar After She Calls U.S. Soldiers “Satan.”  (Read 333 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
A Veteran of Mogadishu Has Some Words For Ilhan Omar After She Calls U.S. Soldiers “Satan.”
Posted at 9:00 pm on April 23, 2019 by Bonchie

As RedState wrote on here and here, a tweet from 2017 surfaced showing that Ilhan Omar (D-MN) once called U.S. soldiers “satan” for their bravery and sacrifice during the Battle of Mogadishu.
Kyle Lamb, a veteran of the Battle of Mogadishu, is speaking out and he’s got a few words to share with Rep. Omar.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/04/23/veteran-mogadishu-words-ilhan-omar-calls-u.s.-soldiers-satan./

:patriot:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
She absolutely deserves to be shown to be ignorant bitch that she is and slammed at all times in public due to her stupid ass behavior.  Those troops were sacrificed in order to defeat the piece of shit "warlords" who were starving her "people".  Another "peace action" that I resent and abhor.  But I still question; Why is any "aware" or even reasonably "educated" person surprised by this bitch's words?  Yeah, yeah, yeah, PC BS indoctrination in our schools, but those of us over 30 should know better.  She's a damned islamist through and through.  For "f*&k's" sake, she's from that shithole called Somalia and will to her death proclaim islam vs. any other belief.  I don't deny the threat she poses to our Republic, but I refuse to give anything she says any credence or even the time of day.  [Yeah, I've had a few bourbons, so what?]  [Piss on that Cee U Next Tuesday.]  Sick and tired of her and those like her...IOW F*&k islam.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are a few representatives in Congress (and senators) who indicate the need for the ability to recall Federal office holders.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis