Author Topic: GOP Bill Seeks To Restore 2nd Amendment Rights  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

GOP Bill Seeks To Restore 2nd Amendment Rights
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:19:09 pm »
 GOP Bill Seeks To Restore 2nd Amendment Rights

Lawful citizens that have been unfairly discriminated against may see their 2nd Amendment rights restored if a Republican bill becomes law.

U.S. Rep. Alexander Mooney has introduced H.R. 2071 or the “Second Amendment Protection Act” that would allow individuals who use legal marijuana to continue to own a firearm.

Currently marijuana is classified as a schedule 1 drug under the federal government and as such means that it’s a crime for pot smokers to own guns.

http://therighttobear.com/gop-bill-seeks-to-restore-2nd-amendment-rights/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: GOP Bill Seeks To Restore 2nd Amendment Rights
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 05:17:08 pm »

Get back on your job of helping Congress solve problems in America, Rep Mooney.

This one is not a problem.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 05:28:37 pm »
Good move. This is even more of a 2nd Amendment issue as these people have been convicted or even charged with a crime, but are having their rights stripped (thus 4th Amendment as well). This is critical well beyond legal marijuana use but for the general concept of stripping of depriving of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.

Guns for legal marijuana users today, voting rights for those deemed politically dangerous tomorrow, even more rights for whatever classes the next day....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 05:52:58 pm »
Get back on your job of helping Congress solve problems in America, Rep Mooney.

This one is not a problem.

Tell that to the people living in HI and CA who had their arms confiscated at the point of a gun for having legal Medial Marijuana cards.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 06:22:39 pm »
The video "Seattle is Dying," indicates 100 percent of the homeless are druggies.

In my world, outdated and olde fashioned, marijuana was and remains a gateway drug to further harmful substance usage.

Marijuana usage by teens and twenties, damages frontal lobe brain development.

Watch the video "Seattle is Dying*," for yourself on Youtube

I ask myself, how far away does one need to be from homeless persons in general?

Do you want them armed, too?

Get ready forYOUR local PD officer explaining that "It is not illegal to be homeless."

* note the scene with Nordstrom's Rack downtown store and a mentally ill drugged out homeless type performing on the sidewalk.

"Just Say No!"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 10:47:40 pm »
Tell that to the people living in HI and CA who had their arms confiscated at the point of a gun for having legal Medial Marijuana cards.

Exactly.  As more and more states legalize the use of medical marijuana this is important.  Heck of a decision to have to make; get the relief that medical marijuana affords you or give up your 2A rights!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 11:47:24 pm »
Exactly.  As more and more states legalize the use of medical marijuana this is important.  Heck of a decision to have to make; get the relief that medical marijuana affords you or give up your 2A rights!
Most people since I grew up in the 60s know marijuana for what it is.  And it most decidedly is not medicinal.  It is hallucinatory.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington