Author Topic: Spygate and The Steele Dossier Were The Cover Story – The Real Issue is Years of Obama-era Surveilla  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Spygate and The Steele Dossier Were The Cover Story – The Real Issue is Years of Obama-era Surveillance and Political Spy Operations…
Posted on April 22, 2019   by sundance

If you read the Weissmann/Mueller report carefully one aspect stands out strongly; the Mueller investigation was fully committed to The Steele Dossier.  An inordinate amount of the report is focused on justifying their investigative validity and purpose in looking at the claims within the Steele Dossier.

Repeatedly, the investigative unit references their mandate based around the Steele Dossier, and the mid-summer 2016 origin of the FBI counterintelligence operation.

Why?  Why was/is Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the Steele Dossier (Oct. ’16) so important to the principle intelligence apparatus, and the Mueller team (’17, ’18, ’19)?

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/22/spygate-and-the-steele-dossier-were-the-cover-story-the-real-issue-is-years-of-obama-era-surveillance-and-political-spy-operations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Spygate and The Steele Dossier Were The Cover Story – The Real Issue is Years of Obama-era Surveillance and Political Spy Operations…

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Yes, it is, @Bigun!

@Sanguine it actually started in earnest during the Clinton years but no one gave a damn!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@EdJames

If that report isn't the definition of "abuse of office" I would like to know what is!

It is grotesque and obscene. 

Will Bill Barr step up to the challenge of indicting and prosecuting these criminals?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It is grotesque and obscene. 

Will Bill Barr step up to the challenge of indicting and prosecuting these criminals?

If that is not done this country, as anything like what we have known it, is finished.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

If that is not done this country, as anything like what we have known it, is finished.

I agree, there is no coming back from this, unless they are prosecuted from the bottom up to the very top.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I agree, there is no coming back from this, unless they are prosecuted from the bottom up to the very top.

I fear greatly for my children and grandchildren.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdJames

I fear greatly for my children and grandchildren.

You are not alone in that.