Author Topic: Trump hits Twitter: 'They don't treat me well as a Republican'  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump hits Twitter: 'They don't treat me well as a Republican'
By John Bowden - 04/23/19 08:03 AM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday took aim at Twitter, accusing the tech company of "discriminatory" treatment that he said affects his account's ability to reach followers.

In a pair of tweets, Trump accused the tech platform of playing "political games" with feeds belonging to conservatives, while quoting Fox Business Network host Maria Bartiromo who called Trump's account the "best thing ever to happen to Twitter."

Trump also pressed Congress to "get involved" with the social media platform.

“The best thing ever to happen to Twitter is Donald Trump," Trump tweeted, quoting Bartiromo. "So true, but they don’t treat me well as a Republican. Very discriminatory, hard for people to sign on. Constantly taking people off list. Big complaints from many people. Different names-over 100 M, But should be much higher than that if Twitter wasn’t playing their political games."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440146-trump-targets-twitter-they-dont-treat-me-well-as-a-republican
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump hits Twitter: 'They don't treat me well as a Republican'
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 02:26:03 pm »
Is this where he is going to turn back to the Democratic party?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.