Author Topic: Mike Lee Isn't on the Same Page as Romney: 'Nothing' in the Mueller Report 'Changes My View' of POTU  (Read 299 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mike Lee Isn't on the Same Page as Romney: 'Nothing' in the Mueller Report 'Changes My View' of POTUS

Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) doesn’t agree with his fellow Utah Senator Mitt Romney’s reaction to special counsel Robert Mueller’s report following his investigation into alleged collusion between President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia.

Appearing on Sunday’s “Face the Nation,” Lee was asked about Romney’s response to the report, in which he laid into the president, as IJR Blue reported. He responded by pointing to Romney’s past fear of Russia being a geopolitical threat, but said nothing in the Mueller report “changes my mind” about the president:

â€œThere’s nothing in this report that changes my view of this president. I don’t think most Americans, I don’t think most senators, most members of Congress, I don’t think most Americans will have their view of the President of the United States changed by this report. There’s just nothing in there that should do that.”

Read more at: https://ijr.com/mike-lee-disagrees-mitt-romney-mueller-report/