Author Topic: Surprising new poll shows how many Americans believe Mueller report had evidence of obstruction of j  (Read 571 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It worked.

Americans are almost evenly divided

A new poll shows that a surprising percentage of Americans believe the Mueller report has evidence of obstruction of justice, despite the denials from President Donald Trump.

A narrow majority of 53 percent of Americans who knew about the release of the report believe there is evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump, the poll from Harris X/The Hill shows.

Another 47 percent said they didn't believe special counsel Mueller reported evidence of obstruction of justice. ...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/poll-on-obstruction-of-justice

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.  Astonished even.

Offline libertybele

The liberal way; feed them false information and fake news until they believe otherwise.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not surprised.  Well, maybe a little.  I expected over half.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Edward Bernays book "Propoganda," inspired Goebels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Edward Bernays book "Propoganda," inspired Goebels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)

Yes propaganda is quite a tool.  But while the Report shows no collusion I don't think its beaming with American pride either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes propaganda is quite a tool.  But while the Report shows no collusion I don't think its beaming with American pride either.

But, why would you expect Mueller to "beam with American pride" regardless of who the report is about?

Rep. Matt Gaetz
‏Verified account @RepMattGaetz
43s44 seconds ago

The people who wrote this report are no fans of @POTUS, and the majority of Mueller’s team were Clinton donors, boosters, and supporters. While Mueller couldn’t bring charges against the President, because he broke no laws, his team’s bias is still overwhelmingly apparent.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:32:49 pm by Sanguine »

Offline skeeter

More media push- or bandwagon- reporting - 'everyone believes obstruction occurred'.

Offline mrclose

The liberal way; feed them false information and fake news until they believe otherwise.

I 'think' the way the TV tells me to!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self