Author Topic: Elijah Cummings can 'foresee' impeachment  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elijah Cummings can 'foresee' impeachment
« on: April 21, 2019, 07:19:04 pm »
Elijah Cummings can 'foresee' impeachment
by Zachary Halaschak
 | April 21, 2019 11:42 AM

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings said on Sunday he can "foresee" impeachment proceedings against President Trump due to the findings in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

“I'm not there yet, but I can foresee that possibly coming,” Cummings, D-Md., said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“This document, the Mueller document, has now left us with a roadmap to go forward,” Cummings said. “I think he basically said to us as a congress, it's up to you to take this further with regard to obstruction and other matters that might come up.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elijah-cummings-can-foresee-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Elijah Cummings can 'foresee' impeachment
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 01:24:34 pm »
Cummings is delusional and void of any substance to do anything for America.  On a good day, he is an idiot.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Elijah Cummings can 'foresee' impeachment
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 01:55:46 pm »
On what grounds?  Made up “high crimes and misdemeanors”? There wasn’t any evidence to even make a charge, much less any conviction. So again, how can you impeach when there is no crime?  Unless, like usual, you ignore the Constitution and establish banana republic rules of your own.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy