Author Topic: That’s all there is, and that’s all, folks.. Howie Carr  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Boston Herald ›

That’s all there is, and that’s all, folks
Howie Carr April 18, 2019

Is that all there is?

That song was a huge hit for Peggy Lee in 1969, and I couldn’t get it out of my head Thursday as I was reading the Mueller report.

“Is that all there is? Is that all there is? If that’s all there is my friends, then let’s keep dancing.”

No collusion, no collusion, no collusion. The report just confirmed what crooked FBI agent Peter Strzok told his paramour two years ago, that when it comes to the Russian collusion delusion, there is no big there there.

The Mueller report doesn’t just speak for itself, it repeats itself, over and over again. Take, for example, the phrase “the investigation did not establish.”

That phrase appears 19 times.

more
https://outline.com/akCvJL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: That’s all there is, and that’s all, folks.. Howie Carr
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 01:55:56 pm »
The current narrative is "The Mueller shows massive obstruction of justice by Trump".

The Russians got dumped like a nerdy prom date. "But, but, you said we had a relationship"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 02:13:15 pm »
I love ya, Howie, but they are not going to stop. EVER.

The screaming red Chyrons up on CNN and MSNBC right this minute are talking about how the Mueller Report "proves" Trump's "obstruction", and sure enough there was Jabba The Hut Nadler on with George Snuffaluffagus on GMA this morning, promising subpoenas for the unredacted report (the better to leak, my dear).   

It ain't over.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:40:44 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:22:36 am »
Andy wrote:
"It ain't over..."

There's only one way it's ever gonna be "over", Andy.
You know what that is.
And so do many of the other folks of this forum...