Author Topic: Share your cancer journey - and any other personal medical advice  (Read 130335 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Share your cancer journey - and any other personal medical advice
« Reply #200 on: September 24, 2023, 08:21:11 am »
LibertyBelle...
I have heard of shark cartilage but I am not truly all familiar with it.  Does it rebuild cells and/or eradicate cancer and tumors??

Sad to say, I just saw your comment.  Haven't been back on this board for some time.  I apologize.

Shark cartilage is very effective, both for cancer and benign tumors.

However, based on what I read from sneakypete, he is NOT using it correctly.  When you get a bottle of shark cartilage, it says take 1 or 2 capsules per day, but that is NOT FOR FOLKS WITH CANCER OR A TUMOR!!!!!!!!!  That dosage is for healthy folks.

The correct formula when one has cancer or a benign tumor is:

1 Gram of shark cartilage per 2 pounds of body weight

so,

if you weigh 120 pounds, you should take 60 grams of shark cartilage daily

There are two excellent books on shark cartilage from years ago, titled:

Sharks Don't Get Cancer

and

Sharks Still Don't Get Cancer

They are out of print, but you can find them on Ebay and Amazon, as well as other used book sources.

There is a lot to know about shark cartilage.  I would be happy to tell you everything I know.  If you are interested in having a phone conversation, send me a PM and I will send you my telephone number.

The best product of shark cartilage I am aware of is called Cartilade, and it is produced by a firm out in California.  I had a friend with two forms of terminal cancer, and he successfully eliminated the cancer using Cartilade.  He had multiple myeloma and the end stage of prostate cancer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2023, 06:43:54 pm »
Sad to say, I just saw your comment.  Haven't been back on this board for some time.  I apologize.

However, based on what I read from sneakypete, he is NOT using it correctly. 

@jafo2010

You have me mistaken with  someone else. I have never used Shark Cartilage and know nothing about it's use,other  than  some people swear by it.

My cancer was "killed" by chemo,radiation,and an experimental drug that is now FDA approved. Trade name is Brukinsa and it comes in capsule form that is taken twice  a day.

After being maxed-out on chemo and radiation,I was told I was stage 4 terminal,and there was nothing they could do but give me some experimental pills not yet approved by the FDA,if I wanted to take a chance on them.

3 weeks after starting to take them,I tested negative for cancer. Must be close to 2 years now,and I am still taking them and still testing negative for Lymphoma.

BTW,Brukinsa is now approved by the FDA for treatment  of Lymphoma. Maybe other forms of cancer also,but I know nothing about that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 06:46:17 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2023, 05:38:32 am »
sneakypete...
Ok,now getting back to JAFO2010 and the pills he recommends. Here is where I buy mine from the web.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/checkout/register.guest.html

CARTILADE (Shark Cartilage) for cancer

The cost for one big bottle is $55.27,and you take one capsule twice a day.

I ordered two bottles at first,and had not finished the first one before I got the "no cancer on your PET Scan" report.

There may be web sites that sell it cheaper,so you can look around now that you have the trade name.

Sneakypete,

I read the above, which indicates you did take Cartilade.  My point is with active cancer or benign tumor, you take the formula I mentioned in a prior post.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2023, 07:08:49 am »
@bigheadfred

Ok,I would have ONE laying around. It never took much  for me to catch a buzz,even on cheap 10 bucks a bag pot back in the 70's. Just one hash brownie would probably last me a week.
...not if it gave you the munchies... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2023, 07:53:40 am »
Sneakypete,

I read the above, which indicates you did take Cartilade.  My point is with active cancer or benign tumor, you take the formula I mentioned in a prior post.

@jafo2010

I stand corrected.  I obviously did take it,and like many things that happened while under chemo,my  memory of it got lost in the fog.

I started taking the pills I mentioned AFTER chemo and radiation failed,and there was nothing left to take that had been approved for Lymphoma. It was an experimental pill at the time not yet approved by the FDA. It IS now approved by the FDA,and I highly recommend it. I went from "Stage 4 incurable Lymphoma" to "cancer free" in about 3 weeks. I am still cancer-free 2 + years later.

I stopped taking the shark cartilage when I started taking chemo and radiation treatment under the care of a cancer clinic.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #205 on: September 28, 2023, 08:59:26 am »
No problem.  Glad you are free of cancer.

But just so you understand, taking 1-2 capsules a day of shark cartilage is NOT the proper amount for addressing cancer.  It is highly effective at the correct dose.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2023, 03:11:28 pm »
However, based on what I read from sneakypete, he is NOT using it correctly.  When you get a bottle of shark cartilage, it says take 1 or 2 capsules per day, but that is NOT FOR FOLKS WITH CANCER OR A TUMOR!!!!!!!!!  That dosage is for healthy folks.

The correct formula when one has cancer or a benign tumor is: 1 Gram of shark cartilage per 2 pounds of body weight, so, if you weigh 120 pounds, you should take 60 grams of shark cartilage daily.
@jafo2010 I've been re-reading your comments on shark cartilage and cancer, and looking up Cartilade online, and I can't see how one might consume 60g of shark cartilage. If, as one seller's website indicates, 6 capsules contain 740 mg pure 100% Cartilade shark cartilage powder, then one capsule is only 12.3 mg. At that rate, a 120-pound person would have to take 487 capsules a day. Am I misreading something? (Math is not my strong point!).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2023, 07:10:17 pm »
No problem.  Glad you are free of cancer.

But just so you understand, taking 1-2 capsules a day of shark cartilage is NOT the proper amount for addressing cancer.  It is highly effective at the correct dose.

@jafo2010
ZN
I apologize for my  previous post being confusing. I quit taking the shark cartilage BEFORE I started taking the  (THEN experimental and not approved by the FDA) "Brusinka zanubrutuinbib" 80 mg capsules. These capsules have now been aprroved by the FDA as a treatment for SOME forms of cancer,which I GUESS means those with insurance can get their insurance  companies to pay for it for them.

As noted in an  earlier post,I started testing negative for cancer within  weeks of taking these  capsules,and had been  diagnosed as having "incurable stage 4 Lymphoma before taking them. I take one capsule twice a day.

Yes,I AM still taking them because the VA seems to think I need to continue taking them to keep the cancer from returning,or they would have cut me off.

Since I am an official "Agent Orange Veteran",it is impossible for me to buy  health insurance.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2023, 07:16:25 pm »

The correct formula when one has cancer or a benign tumor is:

1 Gram of shark cartilage per 2 pounds of body weight

so,

if you weigh 120 pounds, you should take 60 grams of shark cartilage daily

There are two excellent books on shark cartilage from years ago, titled:

Sharks Don't Get Cancer

and

Sharks Still Don't Get Cancer

They are out of print, but you can find them on Ebay and Amazon, as well as other used book sources.

There is a lot to know about shark cartilage.  I would be happy to tell you everything I know.  If you are interested in having a phone conversation, send me a PM and I will send you my telephone number.

The best product of shark cartilage I am aware of is called Cartilade, and it is produced by a firm out in California.  I had a friend with two forms of terminal cancer, and he successfully eliminated the cancer using Cartilade.  He had multiple myeloma and the end stage of prostate cancer.

Thank you @jafo2010 --- I'm just now reading this and I will need to check into it further.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2023, 07:51:46 pm »
@jafo2010 I've been re-reading your comments on shark cartilage and cancer, and looking up Cartilade online, and I can't see how one might consume 60g of shark cartilage. If, as one seller's website indicates, 6 capsules contain 740 mg pure 100% Cartilade shark cartilage powder, then one capsule is only 12.3 mg. At that rate, a 120-pound person would have to take 487 capsules a day. Am I misreading something? (Math is not my strong point!).

60 grams = 60,000 milligrams.

According to my math, which means that a 120# person will need to swallow 4,800 capsules per day if the capsules contain 12.3 mg each. 

I think 60 mg per day (five capsules) is a much more reasonable number @mountaineer @jafo2010
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:53:24 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2023, 09:21:11 pm »
Yeah, I'm having some decimal anxiety here, so I wasn't sure my math was anywhere close.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2023, 04:32:25 pm »
Thought I would update you on Mrs GrouchoTex's progress.
Chemo ended in May.
Had a full scan in June, good results.
Had a 3 month check up in September, all was good.
Has the next 3 month check up in December.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2023, 04:43:21 pm »
Chemo ended in May.

That's certainly good news @GrouchoTex  Prayers up that she will continue to have positive results.  :0001:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2023, 04:45:20 pm »
That's certainly good news @GrouchoTex  Prayers up that she will continue to have positive results.  :0001:

M D Anderson is a wonderful place to go for treatment.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2023, 06:18:35 pm »
As noted on the prayer thread, my sister's cancer is a major concern. She mentioned going to the Anderson center in Houston (currently being treated at UPMC in Pittsburgh).

Offline libertybele

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2023, 06:39:55 pm »
As noted on the prayer thread, my sister's cancer is a major concern. She mentioned going to the Anderson center in Houston (currently being treated at UPMC in Pittsburgh).

Still praying for your sister and you too @mountaineer

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2023, 06:45:34 pm »

I am thinking of your sister @mountaineer
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2023, 10:30:51 pm »

M. D. Anderson is the best there is. If they can't help no one can.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2023, 10:49:08 pm »
Still testing negative for cancer after being told I had incurable Stage 4 Lymphoma,and was offered a chance to take experimental pills not yet approved at that time. This was over 2  years ago,and I am still cancer-free.

They have now been approved for Lymphoma,and I THINK a few other forms of cancer.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2023, 10:55:24 pm »
Chemo ended in May.

YAYZ!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2023, 10:56:21 pm »
Still testing negative for cancer after being told I had incurable Stage 4 Lymphoma,and was offered a chance to take experimental pills not yet approved at that time. This was over 2  years ago,and I am still cancer-free.

They have now been approved for Lymphoma,and I THINK a few other forms of cancer.

Keep at it, @sneakypete .  Kick cancer's ass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2023, 10:56:54 pm »
Really happy for you and the Mrs., @GrouchoTex

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2023, 10:57:02 pm »
Chemo ended in May.

@GrouchoTex

She was cured using only chemo?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: November 22, 2023, 10:57:39 pm »

Houston does suck, but getting cured of cancer may balance that out.  The Anderson Center is top notch.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #224 on: November 22, 2023, 10:59:34 pm »
Keep at it, @sneakypete .  Kick cancer's ass.

@Hoodat

I am not doing anything but taking the pills.

I keep mentioning them here in case anyone else is in a "You are dying from Lymphoma and there is nothing more we can do for you." cases reading posts here,or people who know someone who is in that position.