General Category > Health/Education

Share your cancer journey - and any other personal medical advice

<< < (38/49) > >>

libertybele:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on April 04, 2022, 04:51:06 pm ---If any of you have cancer and no luck with treating it,forget about buying these pills on the web.

Cheapest I could find a bottle of 180 was $13,6xx.00. Yeah,NOT a typo. There was only two places that had it for 13.5 grand,and it was 14.5 or more everywhere else. I THINK one of the 13.5 grand places was Wal-Mart.

IF you can't get your cancer doc to furnish them to you and have 13+ grand to spend,be aware that there is no way in hell your local Wal-Mart will have them in stock. Be prepared to wait for them to order and get them in,and most likely,you will have to pay in advance to get them to order it.

Best bet is to try your cancer doc. Mine gave me the first bottle for free because most likely the clinic she works for gets them for free from the manufacturer so they can be used and the word spread that they work. A tax write-off for the manufacturer,and it helps them get on the good side of clinics that will spread the word about them and create a demand.

Not sure if I am going to have any luck or not, but I plan on asking my cancer doc if she can get me more next time I see her. Since I can't afford 13-14 grand for a 90 day supply of pills,it is my only option other than to just quit taking them and see if the cancer returns.

--- End quote ---

@sneakypete  I looked up Brukinsa Zanubrutinib and it is specifically made to target lymphoma.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 17, 2022, 10:13:48 pm ---@sneakypete  I looked up Brukinsa Zanubrutinib and it is specifically made to target lymphoma.

--- End quote ---

@libertybele

That makes sense,since I was diagnosed as having Stage 4 Lymphoma.

Had a cancer doc tell me last week that it is "kind of a form of chemotherapy".

What I know for a fact is that it helped me test negative for cancer after being diagnosed as being "untreatable" after the traditional methods didn't work.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: libertybele on September 17, 2022, 10:13:48 pm ---@sneakypete  I looked up Brukinsa Zanubrutinib and it is specifically made to target lymphoma.

--- End quote ---

@libertybele

BTW,I had a slightly more lucid moment today and remembered the cheapest places to buy it if you don't have insurance are a Wal-Mart pharmacy,or a Food Lion pharmacy.

Texas Yellow Rose:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on September 17, 2022, 10:09:42 pm ---@Texas Yellow Rose

Thank you!

Not trying to look as ignurt as I actually am,can I assume I do this by dragging it down?

--- End quote ---

No, just click on it and it will automatically go to you comment ... then post.  If you want to find it later, go to your profile and click "show posts".

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Texas Yellow Rose on September 17, 2022, 11:41:15 pm ---No, just click on it and it will automatically go to you comment ... then post.  If you want to find it later, go to your profile and click "show posts".

--- End quote ---

@Texas Yellow Rose

THANK YOU!

I have been trying to copy and paste,and then trying to drag them down in to place,and had no idea how I was going wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version