Author Topic: Where's Trumps Tax Return - Priceless  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where's Trumps Tax Return - Priceless
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:01:08 pm »

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is one of the brightest people in the current administration. She has a very quick wit about her.
During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”
Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found.”
"And just where is that?" asked the reporter sarcastically.
Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said,
"They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources
to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.
"Next question?"

copied from FB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Where's Trumps Tax Return - Priceless
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:19:10 pm »
If Obastard was hatched when he says he was, there would be no Selective Service records.  Registration was discontinued for those born then.  I know because I never registered, and could not have if I wanted to.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:26:33 pm »
If Obastard was hatched when he says he was, there would be no Selective Service records.  Registration was discontinued for those born then.  I know because I never registered, and could not have if I wanted to.

July 2, 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed Proclamation 4771 which resumed registration under the Military Selective Service Act. It states men born on or after January 1, 1960, must register with the Selective Service System within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Late registrations are accepted, but not once a man reaches his 26th birthday.

https://www.sss.gov/Registration-Info
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 05:38:27 pm »
That is why they are having so much difficulty trying to build an 'Obama Hussein' Presidential Library.
Obama has no history at all as an American.
They have no data on him. They can't find out where he was born.
At one time Obama claimed to be a Kenyan immigrant.
Then he claimed to be an American.
He has no family or history.
He simply parachuted into America, immediately went to Harvard, then became President with his Iranian 'mommy' Jarrett.
His biggest accomplishment as President was to give all United States/Israeli military technology to Iran, along with a $150 billion dollar cash tip on top.

How do you build a 'memorial library' out of that?
Iran should build his 'Presidential Library'. Really.
Iran is the only country in the world that considers Obama/Jarrett to be national heroes.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:52:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 09:11:01 pm »
July 2, 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed Proclamation 4771 which resumed registration under the Military Selective Service Act. It states men born on or after January 1, 1960, must register with the Selective Service System within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Late registrations are accepted, but not once a man reaches his 26th birthday.

https://www.sss.gov/Registration-Info

Then he missed the window I made it through.  I was born in 58.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 09:55:29 pm »

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is one of the brightest people in the current administration. She has a very quick wit about her.
During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?”
Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found.”
"And just where is that?" asked the reporter sarcastically.
Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said,
"They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources
to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.
"Next question?"

copied from FB

This sounded like bullshit to me so I did a search. I know many of you don't trust Snopes but they say this never happened: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sarah-sanders-trump-tax-returns-obama-conspiracy-theories/

Old saying: If it sounds to good to be true, it is.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:57:29 pm by Machiavelli »