Author Topic: Sanders unloads on Trump at Sharpton conference, says he's racist and ‘that is the damn truth’  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 2 hours ago
Sanders unloads on Trump at Sharpton conference, says he's racist and ‘that is the damn truth’
By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

In some of his sharpest language yet attacking President Trump, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders accused the Republican president of being racist and sexist and much more during a speech before Al Sharpton's National Action Network.

“It gives me no pleasure to tell you that we have a president today who is a racist, who is a sexist, who is a homophobe, who is a xenophobe, and who is a religious bigot. I wish I did not have to say that. But that is the damn truth,” the independent senator from Vermont said on Friday.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-unloads-on-trump-at-sharpton-confab-calling-him-a-racist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Calling a person all of those things has but one meaning: he or she is likely a normal, healthy and well-adjusted human being who shares the same values and beliefs as did all other healthy, normal people prior to the past ten years or so, when Western culture was finally overthrown by revolutionaries, nihilists, and perverts.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
As someone who’s hardly the man’s biggest fan, I don’t think Trump is a racist. The only color I think he’s ever cared about is green.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

As someone who’s hardly the man’s biggest fan, I don’t think Trump is a racist. The only color I think he’s ever cared about is green.
I believe Trump hates Latinos, as do many of his most vocal supporters.  That is why they like Trump.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 12:51:14 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Calling a person all of those things has but one meaning: he or she is likely a normal, healthy and well-adjusted human being who shares the same values and beliefs as did all other healthy, normal people prior to the past ten years or so, when Western culture was finally overthrown by revolutionaries, nihilists, and perverts.
Uh huh.  Lots of 'normal, healthy and well-adjusted human being's get called racists.  Doesn't happen to me, but tell me more.