Author Topic: ‘CONSERVATIVE ANSWER’ TO FACEBOOK LAUNCHES  (Read 648 times)

rangerrebew

‘CONSERVATIVE ANSWER’ TO FACEBOOK LAUNCHES
« on: April 05, 2019, 04:23:01 pm »
‘CONSERVATIVE ANSWER’ TO FACEBOOK LAUNCHES
April 3, 2019 | Sean Walton | The Daily Sheeple

Conservative Internet leader Steven Andrew launched a new social network to offer a choice to people censored by Facebook or are concerned with privacy issues. It is for all who love America. “I was shadow-banned by Facebook and was blocked from 99% of my 5 million person monthly reach, so I decided to make www.USA.Life, the Facebook alternative, where conservative views are openly shared.”

Andrew repeatedly asked Facebook to stop censoring him. “I posted a picture of George Washington praying at Valley Forge and that was censored.” Many people across the country have experienced limits on access to their friends for posting conservative ideas, support of President Trump or Christian beliefs.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/conservative-answer-to-facebook-launches_042019

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: ‘CONSERVATIVE ANSWER’ TO FACEBOOK LAUNCHES
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 04:37:07 pm »
Probably won't work.  It assumes all conservatives are SoCons, so I assume it ignores FisCons.  I can't tell because one must create an account to even browse the site.  Not gonna do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 06:18:31 pm »
Another one?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 07:23:03 pm »
Conservative answer to FB? What a great idea!!!
 Hey, everybody want to see some pictures of my last trip with the wife to see the world's biggest ball of string?
How about some inspiring messages that will...uh...inspire you?
 If that doesn't attract you, how about pictures of one of my grandkid's latest bowel movement?
No....I'm sure there's something in my life you'll find interesting. How about my strategy for killing the gophers in my lawn?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 01:54:27 am »
Conservative answer to FB? What a great idea!!!
 Hey, everybody want to see some pictures of my last trip with the wife to see the world's biggest ball of string?
How about some inspiring messages that will...uh...inspire you?
 If that doesn't attract you, how about pictures of one of my grandkid's latest bowel movement?
No....I'm sure there's something in my life you'll find interesting. How about my strategy for killing the gophers in my lawn?

A plethora of cute kitten pics/vids would do it.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 02:32:28 am »
@Cyber Liberty I think this is what is needed:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 02:38:18 am »
@Cyber Liberty I think this is what is needed:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

That would do it for me.  I love puppies and Clydesdales.  Those are incredible beasts.  I've gotten close to some in person.
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 03:05:06 am »
They claim to be an alternative to 'restrictive' action by Facebook, but if you read their code of conduct, they are wound tighter than  Baptist spinster during Lent. It is so restrictive, even a good Jewish conservative would be banned.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 03:16:38 am »
https://onenewsnow.com/business/2019/02/27/facebook-alternative-launches-for-conservatives

“We don’t have the billions of dollars Facebook, Google and Twitter have, so we need people who want freedom and privacy to contribute what they can,” his crowdfunding page reads.

Incentives are give to those who help his new platform become a success.

“Financial supporters receive a special reward, depending on how much they give, such as their name credited in the computer code with a keepsake PDF to print and other perks,” WND noted. “For larger donations, individuals and organizations can get their name on the founders wall.”
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 06:51:45 am »
The last one of these alternative sites (OneWay) I tried was so buggy I couldn't delete my profile (just didn't work)... Yeah I will wait... Gab and MeWe still work fine, just getting conservatives to switch is not easy cause the nutballs flood the places before they get there.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....