Author Topic: The View Hosts Berate Meghan McCain, Insist Obama Admin Was 'Completely Scandal-Free'  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

The View Hosts Berate Meghan McCain, Insist Obama Admin Was 'Completely Scandal-Free'
By Kristine Marsh | April 2, 2019 12:31 PM EDT

While lately co-host Meghan McCain agrees more than disagrees with her liberal peers at The View, Tuesday that changed when the Republican got into a shouting match with three of her co-hosts over a very familiar argument: the idea that the former administration was untainted by scandal.

The topic got brought up during a discussion on a report claiming 25 officials within the White House were given security clearances despite being “denied” or not being worthy of them. Co-host Abby Huntsman pointed out that Republicans would be all over this story had it happened under Obama. That drove Joy Behar to point out that Obama was “scandal-free.”

“And none of this happened in the Obama -- the minute people say if this was Obama. Nothing like this even remotely close ever happened in that administration. Completely scandal-free!” she gushed.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2019/04/02/view-hosts-berate-meghan-mccain-insist-obama-admin-was-completely

Offline Frandia

I noted Behar snidely saying, "she has to say a novena". I doubt it will help when she supports candidates who are in favor of infanticide. No hypocrisy there, eh?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's like 1984. There were no Obama scandals because they refuse to believe in them:

Fast and Furious.
Cash for Hostages.
Va Scandal
Solyndra
IRS targeting conservative groups
And the best one:
Using the FBI to go after Trump
Countdown to Resignation

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It's like 1984. There were no Obama scandals because they refuse to believe in them:

Fast and Furious.
Cash for Hostages.
Va Scandal
Solyndra
IRS targeting conservative groups
And the best one:
Using the FBI to go after Trump

Unfortunately, we still have a very corrupt DOJ and a president who appointed people to lead the DOJ that were part of that corruption!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

This is an example of why you don’t invest all your emotions into a politician. You become blind to their faults
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online verga

If a scandal happens with a democrat and no one covers it, it never happened.  9999hair out0000
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.