Author Topic: Woman Who Worked With Lucy Flores Excoriates Her as a 'Fraud,' Has Current EEOC Complaint Against He  (Read 698 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: TOWNHALL

URL: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/04/03/former-sanders-staffer-excoriates-lucy-flores-as-a-fraud-n2544198

Lucy Flores became the first woman to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual assault this week, claiming he got way too close for comfort on the campaign trail when she was running for Vermont lieutenant governor back in 2014. Tezlyn Figaro, who worked with Flores at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) organization Our Revolution, has similarly felt compelled to speak out on Flores. From what it sounds like, she didn't leave the best impression on her. She explained on "Fox & Friends" why she filed an EEOC complaint against her and why Biden should know his accuser is a "fraud."

She also called her a racist.

Her current EEOC complaint names Lucy Flores "as someone who was racist who also implemented retaliation," Figaro explained. "She told me that if I didn't do what she told me to, then I would suffer the consequences."

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST

Online libertybele

URL: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/04/03/former-sanders-staffer-excoriates-lucy-flores-as-a-fraud-n2544198

Lucy Flores became the first woman to accuse former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual assault this week, claiming he got way too close for comfort on the campaign trail when she was running for Vermont lieutenant governor back in 2014. Tezlyn Figaro, who worked with Flores at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) organization Our Revolution, has similarly felt compelled to speak out on Flores. From what it sounds like, she didn't leave the best impression on her. She explained on "Fox & Friends" why she filed an EEOC complaint against her and why Biden should know his accuser is a "fraud."

Her current EEOC complaint names Lucy Flores "as someone who was racist who also implemented retaliation," Figaro explained. "She told me that if I didn't do what she told me to, then I would suffer the consequences."

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST

It doesn't matter if she's a fraud or not.  The DEM way is to start a smear campaign against the one that they want to destroy.  It looks like it's Uncle Joe's turn in the barrel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Now they're putting the victim on trial and making her suffer twice!  It's the racist white patriarchy striking back to destroy the voice of the downtrodden and oppressed!

Offline LMAO

Now they're putting the victim on trial and making her suffer twice!  It's the racist white patriarchy striking back to destroy the voice of the downtrodden and oppressed!

The saying “be careful what you wish for,  you just might get it” comes to mind for some reason in this whole Biden issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sloppy journalism. Lucy Flores was a candidate in NEVADA for Lt. Gov. Biden was there, supporting her candidacy.

She liked Biden's support that day, but not the touch. Yet waited until an opportune time to turn on him.

IOW a typical politician and political act.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"It doesn't matter if she's a fraud or not."

She may or may not be "a fraud".
But even if she is, she's probably a well-paid one!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, the race card is played once again. I almost believed this story....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Whether Flores is telling the truth or not is irrelevant.  Competative candidates driven by determination and the blessings of God would have secured her silence with a $130,000 NDA by now.  Biden's not a credible candidate in post Trump Qmerica.  He lacks conviction.

Offline mountaineer

There's a photo taken on the same day as the hair-sniffing incident Ms. Flores described (before they went on stage, perhaps), in which Joe is standing between Eva Longoria and Flores, with his arms around their shoulders. Well, that's not entirely accurate. His right hand is on the side of Eva's breast.

I have no problem believing he did to her exactly what she described - because we have photographic evidence of him doing it to dozens of other women and young girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=MgRcLCzka7g
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org