Author Topic: Weapons Grade Stupid: Alyssa Milano, ‘Bible Scholar’, Cites Scripture While Pushing Abortion  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

Weapons Grade Stupid: Alyssa Milano, ‘Bible Scholar’, Cites Scripture While Pushing Abortion

Written by Wes Walker on April 2, 2019

“I love God. I believe in God. But…”

As in most cases, you can ignore everything that came before the ‘but’.

Alyssa Milano is almost never without an opinion. It’s seldom an informed opinion, but that has never stopped her before.

It won’t stop her now.

This is, after all, the woman who attended the Kavanaugh hearings and said of her experience:

https://clashdaily.com/2019/04/weapons-grade-stupid-alyssa-milano-bible-scholar-cites-scripture-while-pushing-abortion/

Offline LMAO

Why do conservatives insist on keeping her in the spotlight? She hasn't had a role in ages yet if it wasn't for us, she would disappear
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder how many of the Hollywood types that signed on to Alyssa Milano’s petition to boycott Georgia over their fetal heartbeat law are residents of and registered voters in the state of Georgia?

And secondly...why is it ok...and in some cases celebrated in the media...when a state adopts it’s own laws on pot...in direct conflict with federal law...but when a state makes a decision on abortion suddenly “Roe is the law of the land”? Either the states are allowed to exercise their 9th and 10th Amendment powers given to them in the Constitution or they aren’t.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

There are darn few celebrities whose opinions i hold in any regard at all. She is not one of them. So many of them have just become regurgitating mouthpieces for the current liberal Cause Du Jour.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.