Author Topic: Alyssa Milano defends Biden: 'I am proud to call Joe Biden a friend'  (Read 547 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano defends Biden: 'I am proud to call Joe Biden a friend'
By Aris Folley - 04/02/19 08:12 AM EDT

Actress and women’s activist Alyssa Milano on Monday defended Joe Biden hours after a second woman in recent days said the former vice president touched her inappropriately in the past.

“I am proud to call Joe Biden a friend,” Milano began in a series of tweets on Monday night. “He has been a leader and a champion on fighting violence against women for many years, and I have been fortunate to accompany him to events with survivors where he has listened to their stories, empathized with them, and comforted them.”

“That's who Joe Biden is - a warm, generous individual who believes its on all of us to pay attention to women's stories and experiences,” she continued.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/436865-alyssa-milano-defends-biden-amid-allegations-of-misconduct-i-am
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Alyssa Milano defends Biden: 'I am proud to call Joe Biden a friend'
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 12:52:31 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 12:55:43 pm »
Seriously. But I guess she has a lot of time on her hands, what with not making any movies (in Georgia or anywhere else).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 01:03:39 pm »
Seriously. But I guess she has a lot of time on her hands, what with not making any movies (in Georgia or anywhere else).

She's also bankrupt and owes taxes from 2014.  All her business manager's fault, of course.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:07:54 pm »
Just when you think you can’t make this stuff up, reality comes along and proves you wrong.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 01:08:47 pm »
How does a washed up former “actress” who hasn’t been in anything for years suddenly become the “go to”
person on political matters?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 01:14:13 pm »
She led the charge against Justice Kavanaugh... sitting everyday at his confirmation hearing where he was falsely accused...we now have Biden on tape and in videos assaulting women and children, but that's okay.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline verga

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 06:10:08 pm »
Was she one of the ones that promised to leave the country if Trump won, or was that wishful thinking on my part?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.