Author Topic: Wife of Obama defense secretary blasts 'misleadingly extracted' image of Joe Biden embracing her  (Read 578 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wife of Obama defense secretary blasts 'misleadingly extracted' image of Joe Biden embracing her
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 31, 2019 08:19 PM
 | Updated Mar 31, 2019, 09:46 PM

The wife of former Defense Secretary Ash Carter is saying not so fast to all the critics of former Vice President Joe Biden's touchy-feely ways with women who are recalling an infamous photograph from 2015.

In a Medium post published Sunday titled "The #MeToo Story That Wasn’t Me," Stephanie Carter says comparisons to Nevada Democrat Lucy Flores' revelation about an unwanted kiss on the back of her head during a campaign event in 2014 are unwarranted.

She hearkened back to a February 2015 ceremony marking Ash Carter being sworn in as former President Barack Obama's fourth defense secretary.

"Upon our arrival at the Pentagon, I had slipped and fell on some ice — which a few journalists were nice enough to tweet about. Later, we went to the White House for the swearing in and I was feeling self-conscious and tentative (not a normal state for those who know me) about the fall — and perhaps about how much our life might change," she wrote. "As we walked in the room, reporters were staged and a young woman from Huffington Post shouted to me to ask if I was doing all right — I was somewhat thrown (did I not look all right?) but quickly remembered news of my fall on the ice had traveled."

"By the time then-Vice President Biden had arrived, he could sense I was uncharacteristically nervous- and quickly gave me a hug," she added. "After the swearing in, as Ash was giving remarks, he leaned in to tell me thank you for letting him do this' and kept his hands on my shoulders as a means of offering his support. But a still shot taken from a video — misleadingly extracted from what was a longer moment between close friends — sent out in a snarky tweet — came to be the lasting image of that day."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/wife-of-obama-defense-secretary-blasts-misleadingly-extracted-image-of-joe-biden-embracing-her
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I call bullshit...your face in the video tells how uncomfortable you were...this was not a consoling gesture, no one sticks their face in your hair to console you.....

I am sure you were pressured to make some sort of statement  888mouth
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:17:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I prefer to believe my eyes over CYA statements from political allies. There are just too many pictures of creepy Joe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

I call bullshit...your face in the video tells how uncomfortable you were...this was not a consoling gesture, no one sticks there face in your hair to console you.....

I am sure you were pressured to make some sort of statement  888mouth

She thinks she's refuting the right when in reality its one of the rat clown candidates pushing the 'CreepyJoe' narrative.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I believe NOTHING out of the mouths of these deep state bleeps!

Offline aligncare

Joe Biden has a long history of grabbing, kissing, groping, smelling women, even children. Jeff Sessions is obviously well aware of this. Watch him chase away Biden when he comes near his granddaughter.

Watch the 1:50 video to the very end:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline rustynail

Is she talking against the Obama's interests?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A picture's worth a thousand words, bro.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

That picture is thoroughly disgusting. My wife wanted me to look at a video of Biden doing similar stuff to children, but I just couldn't stomach the idea. He really is Creepy Joe.

Offline kidd

Biden has been doing this sort of thing for decades. This isn't news.

The bigger question is: Why is this coming out now?

= = = = =
Possibilities:
1. The group of extreme leftists who back AOC might feel Biden is too "moderate"
2. The media has decided that an old straight white male doesn't fit with their narrative
3. Biden is too much of a gaffe machine, even for the DNC to stomach
4. The RNC thinks Biden has the best chance to challenge Trump and has been feeding the media with examples
5. The media is simply reporting the news

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Biden has been doing this sort of thing for decades. This isn't news.

The bigger question is: Why is this coming out now?

= = = = =
Possibilities:
1. The group of extreme leftists who back AOC might feel Biden is too "moderate"
2. The media has decided that an old straight white male doesn't fit with their narrative
3. Biden is too much of a gaffe machine, even for the DNC to stomach
4. The RNC thinks Biden has the best chance to challenge Trump and has been feeding the media with examples
5. The media is simply reporting the news
I'll take 1, 2, 3 and 4.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024