Author Topic: WATCH: Police Get Involved When Student Has MAGA Hat Meltdown: “Take that sh*t off!” [Video]  (Read 610 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Police Get Involved When Student Has MAGA Hat Meltdown: “Take that sh*t off!” [Video]
Mar 31, 2019

What happens in the video below is the result of the anti-Trump propaganda that the left pushes via the media every day.

The divisive atmosphere in our country is not due to President Trump but is due to the media propaganda pushed out by the far left demonizing MAGA supporters and our president.

The student below obviously only watches CNN or MSNBC. She bought the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-police-get-involved-when-student-has-maga-hat-meltdown-take-that-sht-off-video/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So bizarre.  She's tearfully complaining about "my people" getting killed in the street, but the overwhelming majority of black people getting killed in the streets are being killed by other black people -- not by white people wearing MAGA hats.

Offline goatprairie

So bizarre.  She's tearfully complaining about "my people" getting killed in the street, but the overwhelming majority of black people getting killed in the streets are being killed by other black people -- not by white people wearing MAGA hats.
What does someone wearing a hat with whatever is on it have to do thousands of black males (and not a few innocent, young black children) getting gunned down annually by other black males? Nothing.
We know why she's upset...the misguided young woman really thinks that because somebody is wearing a MAGA hat they support cops shooting young, innocent black males for no reason whatsoever.
The question is: how can you counter that level of stupidity/ignorance?  I don't think you can. I think the police have to start hauling in people who molest or physically assault people wearing the hat.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:57:28 pm by goatprairie »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Irony is that if anybody yelled at these people to, 'Take that shit off!'
The person yelling would wind up in jail immediately for a 'hate crime'.
What is the difference between the burka, niqab and other ...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:23:53 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I went to the source article to watch the video.

The black female says to the cop:
"Do you know what that hat symbolizes?"

Yes, female, I know what it "symbolizes":
Everything you are not and in all likelihood will never be.
Too bad, so sad.
Now... get lost.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 10:46:09 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline wolfcreek

Bet she believes Jussie is innocent.