Author Topic: 34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats...DonSurber  (Read 1734 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats...DonSurber
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:33:23 pm »
Sunday, March 31, 2019

34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats

Brad Parscale, Donald John Trump's 2020 campaign manager, told Jesse Watters last night that 34% of the people who attended the president's rally in Grand Rapids were registered Democrats.

Parscale knows that because people needed to give the campaign their cellphone numbers to get tickets. The campaign then used the information to check their voting record.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/03/34-at-trumps-michigan-rally-were.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: 34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats...DonSurber
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 08:05:21 pm »
Good information to know.  If you go to a MAGA rally they are going to check you out.  I am not surprised that many of them are Democrats.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 09:29:15 pm »
Good information to know.  If you go to a MAGA rally they are going to check you out.  I am not surprised that many of them are Democrats.

"Check you out" is so sinister.  Identifying you for mailing lists is more likely. 

34% democrat in Michigan is impressive.  Good to see the Trump democrats are still with him.  Jobs, jobs, jobs.   happy77

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 02:11:07 am »

They all do that when you attend by invitation political events.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 02:16:54 am »
"Check you out" is so sinister.  Identifying you for mailing lists is more likely. 

34% democrat in Michigan is impressive.  Good to see the Trump democrats are still with him.  Jobs, jobs, jobs.   happy77

Really?  So good that he is appealing to Democrats. 

https://home.conservativepartyusa.org/national-platform/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:23:30 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 02:37:32 am »

https://home.conservativepartyusa.org/national-platform/

Apparently you never heard tthe term, "Reagan Democrats?"

In 1972 Nixon won 49 states, and in 1984 Reagan won 49 states, both appealing to "silent majority" and "law and order" voters, many of them democrats.

OTOH Dole, McCain, Romney seemingly sought only nice, pure, Republican voters. And they lost.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:25 am »
Apparently you never heard tthe term, "Reagan Democrats?"

In 1972 Nixon won 49 states, and in 1984 Reagan won 49 states, both appealing to "silent majority" and "law and order" voters, many of them democrats.

OTOH Dole, McCain, Romney seemingly sought only nice, pure, Republican voters. And they lost.

What stands out to me about Reagan isn't "tear down that wall", it was first major amnesty.

Watch it.....Presidential debate.  Open borders Reagan.

https://thinkprogress.org/you-will-not-believe-how-reagan-talked-about-immigration-during-the-1980-gop-presidential-debate-c46400a2b47c/
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:18:27 am by Chosen Daughter »

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 03:02:19 am »

Why not?  Reagan did and used it to his advantage @Chosen Daughter   The barking moon bat democrats will not be drawn to the President's message just like they weren't drawn to Reagan's.  But moderate democrats and independents are our 80% friends.  They are worth our effort and attention.

Besides, we need them.  Republicans, a political minority, cannot win alone.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:05:09 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 03:21:30 am »
Why not?  Reagan did and used it to his advantage @Chosen Daughter   The barking moon bat democrats will not be drawn to the President's message just like they weren't drawn to Reagan's.  But moderate democrats and independents are our 80% friends.  They are worth our effort and attention.

Besides, we need them.  Republicans, a political minority, cannot win alone.

I saw Trump drawing in the left during last election when he was flying the gay flag.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2019, 04:52:32 am »
"34% at Trump's Michigan rally were Democrats"

Remember, when one is talking about Michigan and some of those other states, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, those are a lot of blue collar working class types of Dems.... not the tofu and wine set.  Even extending to the Unions, auto workers and so forth. Dang those Unions for getting a great number of those folks to vote Democrat, while at the same time, they are often against a lot of other values of the Democratic party, especially, the direction of the Dem party now.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 12:10:04 pm »
I saw Trump drawing in the left during last election when he was flying the gay flag.

No you didn't @Chosen Daughter

You saw candidate Trump drawing in democrats and independents the same way Ronald Reagan did:  jobs and America First.

The gay flag is bullshit ... a dog whistle for social conservatives.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 12:19:17 pm »
Not surprising, since Trump is the most liberal GOP POTUS since Ford.  Anyone been watching the debt clock? He is putting Obama to shame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 12:27:21 pm »
Not surprising, since Trump is the most liberal GOP POTUS since Ford. 

:boring:   Another barking moonbat talking point.

Donald Trump is actually the most conservative president since Ronald Reagan.

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 12:35:05 pm »
   Yea @Right_in_Virginia I thought it was BS too, like the majority of his campaign rhetoric, then and now.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 12:43:07 pm »
:boring:   Another barking moonbat talking point.

Wow,  another insult from the TBR Trumpian idiocratic community.  Predictable as usual.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 12:45:33 pm »
   Yea @Right_in_Virginia I thought it was BS too, like the majority of his campaign rhetoric, then and now.

Never let the truth get in the way of the Trumpian way of thinking,  Pathologial delusion from the whole bunch.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 02:28:36 pm »

Proven BS.  I wonder if he is going to roll out "build the wall" and "lock her up" this time too? 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 02:36:26 pm »
Given the time passed since this bullshit began, of course Democrats are curious.

2020 is going to be 1984 redux.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 03:05:40 pm »
The president seems to be attracting some sensible democrats to his America first agenda. Good. That’s how you win elections; by articulating good ideas and by following through.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 03:10:23 pm »
The president seems to be attracting some sensible democrats to his America first agenda. Good. That’s how you win elections; by articulating good ideas and by following through.

It sure helps when your own Party has gone full-blown 'Moonbat'.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 03:11:35 pm »
He represents all Americans, he was given that at a rally, he didn't bring it to the rally himself.  So what? As has been done before, we can show how other candidates have had their ties in some instances as well.

He's fullfiling a whole lot of his promises.  What do expect some to say who find their criticisms of the president are on the same side as Maxine Waters?

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2019, 03:19:40 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 03:24:57 pm »
It sure helps when your own Party has gone full-blown 'Moonbat'.   :laugh:

Be careful, @DCPatriot.  That can be taken several ways. 

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:26:57 pm by Sanguine »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2019, 03:31:17 pm »
Be careful, @DCPatriot.  That can be taken several ways. 

LOL!

...cept we're trying to account for all the Democrats attending the POTUS' rallies.

I'm very comfortable with my President's behavior and style.   Obviously, you're not.    :patriot:

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2019, 03:39:32 pm »

As I said @corbe this is a dog whistle for social conservatives .... you know those folks who want the candidate to shred the flag on stage right after it was presented to him ---- and then wait a respectable time to call him an idiot for doing so.

Like barking moonbats.

@catfish1957  and @Chosen Daughter too