Author Topic: Durbin: Allegation against Biden not 'disqualifying, but it should be taken seriously'  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durbin: Allegation against Biden not 'disqualifying, but it should be taken seriously'
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 03/31/19 11:34 AM EDT

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said Sunday that while the allegation that former vice president Joe Biden kissed a woman's head without consent in 2014 was not disqualifying for a potential 2020 presidential candidacy, it should be taken seriously.

“All of us should take such allegations seriously and with respect. I took Joe Biden’s statement to say that exactly,” Durbin, the second-ranking Senate Democrat, said on NBC News's "Meet the Press."

"Certainly one allegation is not disqualifying, but it should be taken seriously."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/436629-durbin-allegation-against-biden-not-disqualifying-but-it-should-be-taken
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
one allegation

LMAO....cue youtube....Durbin knows better..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Durbin: One Allegation Against Joe Biden Is Not Disqualifying
Posted By Andrew Kugle On March 31, 2019 @ 11:43 am In Politics | No Comments

Sen. Dick Durbin (D., Ill.) said on Sunday that one allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden of inappropriate behavior towards women is not disqualifying.

"Quickly on 2020. Joe Biden, there's an allegation that he was basically too—made some women feel uncomfortable by some ways that he acted around them," NBC host Chuck Todd said. "Are you concerned that Joe Biden can handle the onslaught of 2020? Do you think he should run?"

"I can tell you that Joe Biden is a friend and a seasoned veteran when it comes to political campaigns. I know nothing about the allegations that I also read this morning, as well. I think all of us should take such allegations seriously and with respect," Durbin said. I took Joe Biden's statement to say just that, exactly."

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/durbin-one-allegation-against-joe-biden-is-not-disqualifying/

rangerrebew

It was for Kavanaugh, why not Biden? :shrug:

Offline libertybele

Of course!!  If he were on the other side of the aisle he would have already been proclaimed Guilty!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In that case I guess it is a really good thing that was the only time he had been accused of something like that,huh?

Face it,the word is out from the left. No more white boy candidates unless they are willing to pretend they aren'w white,or willing to admit they are ashamed of being white.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

In that case I guess it is a really good thing that was the only time he had been accused of something like that,huh?

Face it,the word is out from the left. No more white boy candidates unless they are willing to pretend they aren'w white,or willing to admit they are ashamed of being white.

Yesiree, I do believe that they want a 'lady' of color.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yesiree, I do believe that they want a 'lady' of color.

@libertybele

Mine also,although I can't help but wonder what will happen with the black male vote. Chances are they will claim they voted for her,but there is no way in hell the typical black man wants black women to have power.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

Seems Bernie got the same email.

Sanders not sure that 'one incident alone' disqualifies Biden

By Michael Burke - 03/31/19 10:52 AM EDT

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Sunday that he's "not sure that one incident alone" disqualifies Joe Biden from running for president after former Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores (D) accused the former vice president of inappropriately touching and kissing her without her consent in 2014.

“That’s a decision for the vice president to make," Sanders, a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said on CBS's "Face the Nation" when asked if the allegation disqualifies Biden. "I’m not sure that one incident alone disqualifies anybody."

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/436624-sanders-not-sure-that-one-incident-alone-disqualifies-biden
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It was for Kavanaugh, why not Biden? :shrug:

Because in the case of Kavanaugh, it was one completely uncorroborated (indeed, contradicted by other witnesses) allegation.  In the case of Biden, there are multiple incidents of him being caught on film doing this exact thing.

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.