Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Done  (Read 1121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Done
« on: March 30, 2019, 02:30:37 pm »
   Joe Biden Is Done
By Kyle Smith

March 29, 2019 6:44 PM

Joe Biden is a creepy old goat. Everyone knows this. There is much photographic evidence of him crossing the line with women. He’s also a liar and a buffoon. But the Democratic party’s public-relations arm, aka the mainstream media, has never before had any incentive to hold Biden up to scrutiny. Why bother? When he became veep, any attack on Biden risked looking like casting aspersions on the man who made him his number two, and the media could not countenance any naysaying about the judgment of the Precious.

For the next few months, though, we’re in an amusing interstitial period when the media actually has a reason to attack their fellow Democrats: any hacks out there who think their party can do better than Biden (or Sanders, or Warren, or Harris, or etc.) can rip into their disfavored candidates in order to give an assist to their preferred picks. All of this goes away as soon as the Democratic pick for 2020 becomes evident, but until then we’ll be seeing some actual vigorous reporting.

Today, because the feminist-leftist staff of The Cut at New York magazine think the Dems can do better than Biden, there’s a devastating first-person account of what it’s like to be a woman and have Creepy Joe sneak up behind you (plus a column, which ran an hour later, saying, “Joe Biden Isn’t the Answer.”) Lucy Flores, then 35, was the Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada when Biden appeared at an event with her. She says,

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual f***? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-democratic-party-2020-presidential-candidacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Is Done
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 02:35:34 pm »
There is no way Flores would have published this without an official okey-dokey from Dem higher ups, perhaps Obama/Jarrett. They're trying to eliminate Pervy Joe in favor of ... whom? Harris?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 05:54:33 pm »
   Joe Biden Is Done
By Kyle Smith

March 29, 2019 6:44 PM

Joe Biden is a creepy old goat. Everyone knows this. There is much photographic evidence of him crossing the line with women. He’s also a liar and a buffoon. But the Democratic party’s public-relations arm, aka the mainstream media, has never before had any incentive to hold Biden up to scrutiny. Why bother? When he became veep, any attack on Biden risked looking like casting aspersions on the man who made him his number two, and the media could not countenance any naysaying about the judgment of the Precious.

For the next few months, though, we’re in an amusing interstitial period when the media actually has a reason to attack their fellow Democrats: any hacks out there who think their party can do better than Biden (or Sanders, or Warren, or Harris, or etc.) can rip into their disfavored candidates in order to give an assist to their preferred picks. All of this goes away as soon as the Democratic pick for 2020 becomes evident, but until then we’ll be seeing some actual vigorous reporting.

Today, because the feminist-leftist staff of The Cut at New York magazine think the Dems can do better than Biden, there’s a devastating first-person account of what it’s like to be a woman and have Creepy Joe sneak up behind you (plus a column, which ran an hour later, saying, “Joe Biden Isn’t the Answer.”) Lucy Flores, then 35, was the Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor of Nevada when Biden appeared at an event with her. She says,

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual f***? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-democratic-party-2020-presidential-candidacy/
"Joe Biden is a creepy old goat."

When has that ever disqualified a Dem prez candidate?  I'll bet many Dems are saying to themselves "so he's a sexual pervert, what's the big deal?"
For many Dems sexual perversion is probably a resume enhancement.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 06:11:53 pm »
   'Creepy Old Goat', indeed.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 06:22:53 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 07:00:25 pm »
That photo makes me physically ill.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2019, 08:26:48 pm »
There is no way Flores would have published this without an official okey-dokey from Dem higher ups, perhaps Obama/Jarrett. They're trying to eliminate Pervy Joe in favor of ... whom? Harris?

It does seem like the path is being cleared for someone.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:53:53 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2019, 09:15:32 pm »
I don't think Ole Joe is the chosen one this year.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 09:27:08 pm »
Yeah, we already stuck a fork in him in the earlier thread. All that remains is to see what fable he spins to try to bow out as gracefully as possible - maybe Beau changed his mind? Oh, and to find out who ordered the hit - you can never rule out the Clintons. It's always fun to see how DKos spins stories like this, but they're completely ignoring this one...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 09:27:43 pm »

@mountaineer

Face it,Uncle Joe is just too damn white for the Dim Party. He needs to find a black transsexual cross-dressing slave in his family history immediately,or it's all over for him.

Hoo dat cracka tink he bees,anyways?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2019, 09:29:12 pm »

@corbe

PLEASE tell me that is a photo-shopped photo.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 11:04:46 pm »
Moose tracks on his back.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 11:24:42 pm »

That's the big question, all right. I can't wait to find out.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 11:25:22 pm »
That photo makes me physically ill.

Me, too.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2019, 12:54:37 am »
   I stole that PIC off WeaselZippers, I cannot vouch for it's authenticity.

Elizabeth Warren says Joe Biden 'needs to answer' for inappropriate touching allegations

Joe Perticone

6 hrs ago

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, who is running for president in 2020, addressed the recent article by former Nevada assemblywoman Lucy Flores claiming that former Vice President Joe Biden inappropriately kissed and touched her during a 2014 campaign event.

Warren became the first 2020 candidate to address the accusations, saying Biden needed to answer for them, but admitted she was not entirely familiar with the specific claim.

"So I don't know anything about this," Warren said. "But obviously if there's a problem, then Joe Biden needs to answer."

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/elizabeth-warren-says-joe-biden-needs-to-answer-for-inappropriate-touching-allegations/ar-BBVqyz4?ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.