Author Topic: Former Sen. Harry Reid says exercise device caused career-ending injuries; device maker disputes cla  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Sen. Harry Reid says exercise device caused career-ending injuries; device maker disputes claims

By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

Was former U.S. Sen. Harry Reid a victim of a faulty exercise device -- or of his own failure to learn how to use it properly?

That's what a jury will decide in a trial now underway in Nevada over Reid's lawsuit, in which he claims he took a nasty fall when a TheraBand exercise device slipped from his hands in January 2015.

”I hurt myself really bad,” Reid, 79, who now uses a wheelchair, testified Thursday. “I just knew that I was hurt, and I needed to get some help.”

Reid is blind in his right eye since the accident, which he blamed on an “unreasonably dangerous” elastic physical resistance band.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-sen-harry-reid-says-exercise-device-injury-caused-early-retirement
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The exercise machine might have made Harry fall, but it was Harry's brother who left his fist there where Harry's eye would hit it.

Online mountaineer

The exercise machine might have made Harry fall, but it was Harry's brother who left his fist there where Harry's eye would hit it.
Exactly. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The maker of the exercise device should donate one, free of charge, to Adam Schiff.    :smokin:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

I'd love to read the depositions in this case. They must be hilarious.  Will Harry's brother testify?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org