Author Topic: Breaking: Intelligence Committee Republicans demand Adam Schiff’s immediate resignation as chair  (Read 408 times)

Online libertybele

Breaking: Intelligence Committee Republicans demand Adam Schiff’s immediate resignation as chair

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee have united to call for Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff’s “immediate resignation” as the chairman of the committee.

In a letter signed by all nine Republican members of the committee, GOP lawmakers cite Schiff’s continuous claims that he had evidence that President Trump conspired with the Russian government to win the 2016 presidential election.

Nine members of the House Intelligence Cmte have just called for Chairman Adam Schiff’s “immediate resignation as chairman of the committee.” For two years he misled the public on collusion, and the American people no longer have faith in his ability to lead. He should step down. pic.twitter.com/QecxGGeopt

— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) March 28, 2019

All 9 Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee demand Democrat Chairman Adam Schiff resign: "we have no faith in your ability to discharge your duties in a manner consistent with your constitutional responsibility and urge your immediate resignation" pic.twitter.com/n1oHOn40Dn

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) March 28, 2019

Rep. Schiff has regularly, without evidence, accused President Trump of colluding with the Russian government to win the 2016 presidential election. Moreover, he has often claimed that he personally possesses proof of collusion. Yet he has never presented any of this supposed evidence to the public.

In addition to being an apparent collusion truther, Schiff is regularly accused of leaking sensitive information. ............

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/breaking-intelligence-committee-republicans-demand-adam-schiffs-immediate-resignation-as-chair/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'll be highly surprised if he accedes to their demands.

My prediction:
He ain't goin' nowhere.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll be highly surprised if he accedes to their demands.

My prediction:
He ain't goin' nowhere.

Good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

Schiff has security clearance.

Simply remove it and the dims will replace him.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline MajorClay