Author Topic: TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax  (Read 872 times)

rangerrebew

TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax
Posted on March 26, 2019 by DCWhispers   
4.4K614.6K

There needs to be just a bit of reading between the lines here but make no mistake, what James Clapper is doing here is sending out a warning flare that if he’s going down there will be a lot of others he intends to take with him—including a certain former President of the United States. (Really pay attention to how much he emphasizes Obama’s personal involvement in the process from beginning to end.)

This is a Deep State operative clearly rattled by what may soon be coming his way…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/turning-on-their-own-james-clapper-tells-cnn-it-was-obama-who-ordered-trump-russia-hoax/#5APbBifh6i81sFYC.99

Offline aligncare

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

?

I saw this "report" the other day and I didn't "get" from Clapper what the article suggests ….. but it could be just me @aligncare

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would not accept that news from Clapper...he lies more than he tells the truth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Clapper's body language is very weird. What's with the constant shrugging as he bull@h!ts his way through the interview?
Principles matter. Words matter.