Author Topic: Pelosi calls Barr's letter 'condescending'  (Read 919 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi calls Barr's letter 'condescending'
« on: March 28, 2019, 05:03:47 pm »
Pelosi calls Barr's letter 'condescending'
By Michael Burke - 03/28/19 12:33 PM EDT

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday called Attorney General William Barr's letter summarizing special counsel Robert Mueller's report "condescending."

Pelosi, speaking at her weekly news conference, also called on Barr to release the full report, adding that "we can draw our own conclusions."

“I have said and I’ll say again, no thank you, Mr. Attorney General. We do not need your interpretation. Show us the report and we can draw our own conclusions. We don’t need you interpreting for us," she said.

"It was condescending. It was arrogant," Pelosi continued. "And it wasn’t the right thing to do. The sooner they can give us the information, the sooner we can all make a judgment about it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/436270-pelosi-calls-barrs-letter-condescending
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Pelosi calls Barr's letter 'condescending'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 05:06:32 pm »
Said the miserable wretch who personified 'condescending' with her annoying clapping during the SOU.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 10:50:54 pm »
Said the miserable wretch who personified 'condescending' with her annoying clapping during the SOU.

Imagine how she would have reacted if Barr simply stiff-armed her and refused to release a word about the report until the redacted version is ready.

Let her and Schitt twist in the wind.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 10:56:46 pm »
Imagine how she would have reacted if Barr simply stiff-armed her and refused to release a word about the report until the redacted version is ready.

Let her and Schitt twist in the wind.

One of the best things that Barr can do is flat out IGNORE them!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 11:00:08 pm »

For those who've forgotten --

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 12:11:26 am »

You beat me to it!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 02:33:14 pm »

This pic and that one taken during her gloating stroll through the mall with her giant gavel prior to the ACA vote make my flesh crawl. I cannot believe she made it back into the speaker seat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 02:42:31 pm »
This pic and that one taken during her gloating stroll through the mall with her giant gavel prior to the ACA vote make my flesh crawl. I cannot believe she made it back into the speaker seat. 

The photo is iconic … and getting harder and harder to find @skeeter

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 02:44:11 pm »
The photo is iconic … and getting harder and harder to find @skeeter

'Course I'd never hit a girl, but that is one punchable face.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 02:46:17 pm »

Somewhere on my computer I have a photo of Pelosi's name being taken off of the Speaker of the House's office.  I hope to collect another of those photos next year.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 02:49:42 pm »
Somewhere on my computer I have a photo of Pelosi's name being taken off of the Speaker of the House's office.  I hope to collect another of those photos next year.

You and me both, sister. Fingers crossed for next year.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 01:02:07 am »
Is it even possible to condescend to Pelosi?  I had faith in Mueller to act in the best interests of his country.  I have faith in Barr to do the same.  a 2 week period to examine the report and redact nation secrets seems reasonable to me.  I don't understand why the rats are getting discombobulated over this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 01:09:03 am »
Is it even possible to condescend to Pelosi?  I had faith in Mueller to act in the best interests of his country.  I have faith in Barr to do the same.  a 2 week period to examine the report and redact nation secrets seems reasonable to me.  I don't understand why the rats are getting discombobulated over this.

Hmmmm.   I wonder why they could be disturbed?

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 01:30:07 am »
Hmmmm.   I wonder why they could be disturbed?
@Sanguine

It's nice to see we share a common befuddlement.  Pelosi and Nadler have been around the block.  They are not imbeciles like the President(IMO) yet they seem hellbent pursuing a course with little or even negative gain.  Let me know if you ever figure out why they are so disturbed.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 01:38:10 am »
@Sanguine

It's nice to see we share a common befuddlement.  Pelosi and Nadler have been around the block.  They are not imbeciles like the President(IMO) yet they seem hellbent pursuing a course with little or even negative gain.  Let me know if you ever figure out why they are so disturbed.

I saw a tee shirt one time that said something like: "I can explain it for you, but I can't make you understand it". 

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2019, 04:08:50 am »
I saw a tee shirt one time that said something like: "I can explain it for you, but I can't make you understand it".
@Sanguine
Fair enough...wanna try explaining it for other readers?