Author Topic: This Chicago federal prosecutor could file fresh charges against Jussie Smollett  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 This Chicago federal prosecutor could file fresh charges against Jussie Smollett

By Lia Eustachewich

March 27, 2019 | 2:13pm

The decision to file a fresh set of charges against Jussie Smollett now rests in the hands of John Lausch, Chicago’s US Attorney who was handpicked by President Trump.

Lausch, who grew up in Joliet, Illinois, worked as an assistant US attorney in the Windy City from 1999 to 2010 and then as a partner at a private firm before being officially sworn into office in November 2017, the Chicago Tribune reported.

In a surprise move on Tuesday, state prosecutors dropped all 16 felony charges against Smollett related to his alleged hoax hate-crime attack in January.

But the FBI has been working with the Chicago police department since early in the investigation and processed all of the evidence in the case, cops have said.

The feds and investigators with the US Postal Inspection Service have been also probing a death threat letter Smollett received a week prior to the purported beatdown.

more
https://pagesix.com/2019/03/27/this-chicago-federal-prosecutor-could-file-fresh-charges-against-jussie-smollett/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Jussie is still healing hasn't he suffered enough from a white man’s culture?
It is time to move on.

Offline Applewood

Well, the  US attorney could file charges, but will he?  I understand Trump is looking to push for a federal investigation.

I think the feds need to look into who influenced (bribed?  blackmailed?) the state prosecutor to drop the charges.  The whole thing stinks.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the  US attorney could file charges, but will he?  I understand Trump is looking to push for a federal investigation.

I think the feds need to look into who influenced (bribed?  blackmailed?) the state prosecutor to drop the charges.  The whole thing stinks.

It reminds me of Mississippi Burning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: