Author Topic: Despite Humanitarian Catastrophe, Maduro Sends $2.5 Million in Oil to Cuba Daily  (Read 342 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Despite Humanitarian Catastrophe, Maduro Sends $2.5 Million in Oil to Cuba Daily
Maduro and his corrupt cronies have subjugated the Venezuelan nation to Cuba, and squandered the nation's wealth in oil give-aways.
News Caribbean Cuba
By Orlando Avendaño Last updated Mar 25, 2019

In the midst of the greatest humanitarian crisis the Western Hemisphere has suffered,
despite an increasingly anti-Maduro Venezuelan population, the Cuba-Venezuela alignment of Communist dictatorships today, more than ever, seems immovable. At this point, it is of utmost and critical importance to both regimes, that this relationship remains intact. Venezuela’s Maduro can not afford to break with Cuba, and Cuba’s Castro and Communist Party can not afford to break with Venezuela.

The death of more than 300,000 Venezuelans due to malnutrition may be on the horizon, as well as the exodus of four million Venezuelans who can no longer bear the inhumane conditions. Hospitals are deteriorating and have no medicine, while the worst hyperinflation in modern history has turned purchasing power in Venezuela to dust. Venezuelan people may be in a sorry state indeed, but Maduro and his cronies have their priorities straight:, nothing hinders the daily flow of cash, in the form of barrels of oil, to the small island that now dominates the once great South American country.

Read more at: https://panampost.com/orlando-avendano/2019/03/25/despite-humanitarian-catastrophe-maduro-sends-2-5-million-in-oil-to-cuba-daily/

See that underlined above:

In the midst of the greatest humanitarian crisis the Western Hemisphere has suffered.

And this:

The death of more than 300,000 Venezuelans due to malnutrition may be on the horizon, as well as the exodus of four million Venezuelans who can no longer bear the inhumane conditions.

I like PanAm Post, their heart is in the right place... I do think they can have a tendency to exaggerate though.

At least, they do seem to back the $2.5 million in the headline.  I'm not knocking them, sometimes, it sounds like they may not have the most experienced writers. This article is okay. Can you imagine, if 300,000 Venezuelans really might die of malnutrition, I don't think anyone can deny how catastrophic that would be. Maybe they are correct in saying this.  And all of it, the story ends saying there have been rebellions in the military but those plots have been foiled. Wow, if everything in this article is true.