Author Topic: Barbara Bush said 'angst' over Trump caused heart problems, new book reveals  (Read 1143 times)

Offline berdie

@berdie

How many of them use their power for personal power and profits to the detriment of the country?

I realize you are trying to provide cover for the Bush Crime Family,but that's your problem,not mine.

Like I said @sneakypete I really believe that is not a Bush issue.

I don't provide cover for anyone. The pols in our world are all crooked as a dog's hind leg. I don't like it...but it is was it is. We have no statesmen. It saddens me.

I don't waste my time hating or providing cover on any politician.  They are what they are. Normal people will not go into politics.

I gotta go tonight and will ttyl.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is like the civil war threads, been there, done that.... I don't think anyone is going to come out of this with a different opinion... everyone is welcomed to their views of course. I think a lot of us had high hopes for Dubya. I honestly do not know enough about HRW really, he was only one term and a lot of that time was devoted to Desert Storm.

I mean, now, I'm a bit older, maybe time moves quickly, it's hard to think we are having another election already next year.

It seems like the time is flying by. I can't believe April is upon us.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley