Author Topic: Trump suggests Obama White House was behind probe of his campaign  (Read 925 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump suggests Obama White House was behind probe of his campaign
by Melissa Quinn
 | March 26, 2019 03:44 PM

President Trump on Tuesdsay told reporters he believes the investigation that involved of his presidential campaign, which eventually helped lead to the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, was launched with orders from officials “very high up” in the Obama administration.

“It started fairly low, but with instructions from the high up,” the president told reporters on Capitol Hill before attending a policy lunch with Senate Republicans. “This should never happen to a president again. We can’t allow that to take place.”

But Trump suggested the West Wing of former President Barack Obama’s White House may have been involved.

“I don’t want to say that, but I think you know the answer,” he said.

[Related: McConnell: Mueller memo 'conclusively' exonerates Trump — but not Obama]

Trump lauded the findings of special counsel Mueller’s investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“It could not have been better. It said ‘no obstruction, no collusion.’ It could not have been better,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-suggests-obama-white-house-was-behind-probe-of-his-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump suggests Obama White House was behind probe of his campaign
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 09:26:56 pm »
He's right as rain IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 09:39:06 pm »
I ain't much for conspiracy theory's but the way the swamp has tried to screw the POTUS I have to think he is correct.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:15 pm »
"By the Book".

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 10:01:11 pm »
Obviously he was. I'm afraid we'll all have to be satisfied with this bit of common knowledge staying under the radar as they'll never allow any ordure splatter on the jug eared prince's royal mantle.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 10:07:15 pm »
Obviously he was. I'm afraid we'll all have to be satisfied with this bit of common knowledge staying under the radar as they'll never allow any ordure splatter on the jug eared prince's royal mantle.

Sadly I think that you are correct.

I doubt there will be any prosecutions of actors at that level.

If we are fortunate, and miracles occur that enable any prosecutions of this cast at all, I think the highest level possible may reach to a Comey-Power-Rice level....  but I do believe that that point of view is wildly optimistic...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 10:59:54 pm »

Nicely done! 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 11:04:02 pm »
Sadly I think that you are correct.

I doubt there will be any prosecutions of actors at that level.

If we are fortunate, and miracles occur that enable any prosecutions of this cast at all, I think the highest level possible may reach to a Comey-Power-Rice level....  but I do believe that that point of view is wildly optimistic...

Not going to argue, but if that's true it is a sad commentary on the state of justice in America at present.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 12:43:00 am »
Might be a good time to give "Seven Days in May" another viewing...

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 01:37:12 am »
Might be a good time to give "Seven Days in May" another viewing...

Just DVR'd @Fishrrman  on TCM real soon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 03:49:59 am »
Not going to argue, but if that's true it is a sad commentary on the state of justice in America at present.

I will admit to this: I have become very pessimistic and jaded regarding things like this.  Over the decades I have had my "hopes" dashed upon the rocks too many times.  So now, I expect nothing, and if something happens, I will be delighted and surprised!!   yogi555

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2019, 03:57:29 am »
I will admit to this: I have become very pessimistic and jaded regarding things like this.  Over the decades I have had my "hopes" dashed upon the rocks too many times.  So now, I expect nothing, and if something happens, I will be delighted and surprised!!   yogi555

Very wise expect nothing.  But they will waste our money making it look as if something is on the horizon.  Like a reality show.  What will they do next?  How about get to work protecting the country?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EdJames

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2019, 04:09:39 am »
Very wise expect nothing.  But they will waste our money making it look as if something is on the horizon.  Like a reality show.  What will they do next?  How about get to work protecting the country?

Oh yeah, they will have "hearings" in both chambers coming out the wazoo....  how many criminal referrals to DoJ will result?  More importantly, what will a Barr DoJ do with the referrals?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 04:56:44 am »
I bet  he also "suspects" the sun is going to rise in the east tomorrow morning.

There are reasons the Obombers never left DC. Every other president in the history of the nation left DC after leaving office,but not the Obombers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2019, 01:45:24 pm »

As have mine!  And the commentary remains very sad!  We have been beaten down to the point that we expect nothing so nothing is what we get.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2019, 03:55:39 pm »
Also Trump finally has the Kenyan Birth Certificate,