Author Topic: Pelosi reassures Democrats on Mueller report: 'Let's just get the goods'  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi reassures Democrats on Mueller report: 'Let's just get the goods'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | March 26, 2019 12:15 PM

Print this article

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to reassure restive Democrats Tuesday that the House will seek the full contents of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report apparently clearing President Trump of colluding with the Russians ahead of the 2016 election.

In a closed-door meeting Tuesday, Pelosi, D-Calif., urged Democrats to “handle this professionally, officially, patriotically, strategically, and told them to “be calm” and “take a deep breath," according to a source in the room.

She added, “Let’s just get the goods,” referring to the full Mueller report, which is still cloaked in secrecy while Attorney General William Barr determines how much of it will be made public.

Pelosi’s remarks followed the angry and surprised reactions from many Democrats to the four-page summary of the Mueller report provided to Congress by Barr.

Democrats, including Pelosi, are skeptical of the summary, and they instead want to read the entire report to mine it for wrongdoing by Trump that did not meet Mueller’s threshold for prosecution.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-reassures-democrats-on-mueller-report-lets-just-get-the-goods
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I must admit I have to side with Pelosi (it won't last) on this.  If I were the opposition Party I probably would too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: