Author Topic: Eric Swalwell won't back down from Trump-Russia collusion claims: 'He can sue me'  (Read 631 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Swalwell won't back down from Trump-Russia collusion claims: 'He can sue me'
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 25, 2019 06:14 PM

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., said Monday he's ready for President Trump to sue him because he refuses to back down from his public assertions that there was evidence of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

During an interview on MSNBC, the California Democrat was asked to respond to a Trump re-election campaign memo asking TV producers to challenge their guests, including Swalwell, who in the past said there was proof of collusion. The memo was sent after Attorney General William Barr released a summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation which was unable to determine there was collusion between members of Trump's team and the Kremlin.

"To that I would say the only person who has made false statements about Russia is Donald Trump," Swalwell said on MSNBC. "And I stand by what I said about seeing evidence of collusion and if he has a problem with that, he can sue me. And I promise you I would win in court."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/eric-swalwell-wont-back-down-from-trump-russia-collusion-claims-he-can-sue-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is no profit in suing a little shit like you, Eric.  You are safe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No name comedians. No name backbenchers. No name commentators. All these guys are on their knees begging and begging and begging Trump to either start a flame war with them or better yet to sue them. They would get more publicity in a single day than they have managed to generate their entire lives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Swalwell is lying and knows it. A sitting President is a public figure,and can't sue anyone for slander. Probably not for anything else,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a Teutonictwat that little shit is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What a Teutonictwat that little shit is.

@The Ghost

AND......,what a perfect representative he is for the alleged people he represents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I despise this little twerp.
Principles matter. Words matter.