Author Topic: Pelosi and Schumer: We can’t trust Barr’s summary given his bias against the Mueller probe  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi and Schumer: We can’t trust Barr’s summary given his bias against the Mueller probe

Allahpundit Posted at 11:31 am on March 25, 2019

Meh. Full transparency would be best, but I find it hard to believe Barr would have distorted or “shaded” Mueller’s findings in his summary knowing the enormous risk that to his and the DOJ’s reputations if the truth leaked. Mueller knows what the report says. So do Mueller’s deputies. So does Rod Rosenstein. So do any other higher-ups at the Department who consulted on the summary. If Barr’s being cute about what the report describes, all it would take is one person whispering to the media about it and he’d be at risk of impeachment.

But yes, let’s have the full report. It’s not a proper political controversy in America 2019 unless there’s a document from which both sides can cherry-pick quotes to confirm their biases. In light of Barr’s findings, it’ll be the left this time that does most of the pickin’.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/25/pelosi-schumer-cant-trust-barrs-summary-given-bias-mueller-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The investigations will continue until Rat moral improves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Barr had not released the Memo, Pelosi and Schumer would be bitching about the delay in releasing Mueller's report.  Heck, they're bitching about that too.  Eff 'em, Barr didn't write his memo to please them anyway.  That was for us and other fair-minded Americans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Their morale isn't going to improve when they see the new investigations the events of the weekend spawn.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Their morale isn't going to improve when they see the new investigations the events of the weekend spawn.

Then the beatings will continue until moral improves.  :pondering:

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,if there is anyone who are experts on biases............
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

Or until 21 November 2020,whichever comes first.

Ladies and gentlemen,this is NOT genuine true outrage. It is political outrage staged to alter the vote in 2020.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Wingnut